Howdy

owenjt

Reaction score
Hi,

Bought myself a 55 plate A3 2.0 TDI Sport the other week. Went from a Polo GTi (here together for the one and only time, polo looks so dated against it)...

IMG_4472-1.jpg

Already finding this forum extremely useful, the only problem is it's making me want to spend more money on the car and do more modifications! Only things i really wanted to when i bought it was get the alloys refurbed (now been done) and sort out some of the paintwork (few scuffs and chips want sorted).

However, looking on here i'm now thinking about:

• S-line spoiler
  • Painted brake calipers
  • Puddle and warning lights
  • Pressed number plates
  • Xenons
as well as getting VCDS! Guess like most people on here once you start you can't stop!

One question: Does the climate control have a mind of it's own?! It seems to increase and decrease the speed all on it's own or is it just me?!

Hiya and welcome. Nice car. lol, this site is awful for making your pockets empty! The guys on here also help to spend everyones money too! Nice mods on your list but yup, it will grow, mine did and havnt stopped. Enjoy the car and the forum.

And yes the climate control does change the fan speed to regulate the temperature when there is a steep change.