Picked an A3 up today

Minton

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm Matt from Bournemouth. I just picked up a 2004 A3 TDI Sport and it's great.

The previous owner went crazy with the options list. It has an RNS-E, bluetooth, cruise control and voice control (apparently). I get the phone to connect to the Audi, and all that works great. However, I have no idea how to use the voice control system.

I press the button on the multi-function steering wheel and she prompts me to say something but she seems to have no idea what I'm saying.? What can it do, and what am I doing wrong.? I have no idea what I'm doing!

Help would be apopreciated, it's annoying me :) I've tried searching but have not found what I need.

Matt

Had a play last night, and I can use voice control to dial a number successfully, but nothing else. I suspect it does not have full voice control of the navigation etc, which is fine TBH.

Have to say it's one of the nicest cars I have ever driven - very happy :) I look forward to contributing more on the forum as I learn more....

welcome to ASN buddy enjoy .. any chance of throwing up a few pics for us ......

Thanks for the welcome, I'll take some pics tomorrow. It won't be very clean (the ouside anyway, I detailed the interior today - was VERY grubby!)

Just noticed my hazard light switch light stays on constantly - hope it doesn't drain the battery.....