Hullo

w00dy

Reaction score
Just saying hi as im new to this forum and audi's.

I have just bought a 2004 S4 Avant in Nogaro Blue as i am putting my Scoob off the road for a while for upgrades and i wanted some luxury for a change.

My S4 needs some TLC so i'm planning on doing bits and pieces over the next few months to hopefully bring it back to pristine condition, with a bit of help and advice from you guys
icon_smile.gif

Laters.

Woody.

IMG_0544.JPG
IMG_0544.JPG
IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0545.JPG
IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

welcome to ASN fella... liking the S4 and looking forward to seeing what plans ya have for it..

Hiya and welcome. Nice S4 you have there. So what tlc does she need?

Firstly i need to put some decent rubber on it and each corner is different, so Goodyear Asymmetrics as I have them on the scoob and are proven to take a lot of punishment:)

Next is the crome window surrounds as they are all badly faded and look sh*t, although not looking forward to pricing them from Audi :(

A miltek system would be next not ure how far to go with it i.e full system or just back, opinions welcome:)

I would also like to get replace my seats with full black recaros as mine and white leather & alcantara inserts, but not sure where to start looking for them as i suspect they'll be snapped up pretty quickly, so might enguire about reupholstering them.

Oh and a lugage cover as the car didn't have one :)

Well thats all i can think of just now..

Hey a nice list of mods there! You could try Ebay for seats, you never know....

Full Miltek would be good but dear I know.

Enjoy working on the car and keep us posted with pics..