Hiya! Help me ID my car!

Pillock

Reaction score
Hi there,

just got myself an Audi 90 Quattro, just wondered if anyone could ID it a bit more accurately - it'll be hard as i've not seen it in the daylight long enough to take pictures but I'll do my best to describe it.

It's a 1991 (registered 1/1/1991) Saloon, believed to be Alpine White. On the reg docs it says "Quattro Sport" but there's no sport badging on the back, is this normal? I saw one on eBay that had "Quattro Sport" on the tailgate. It's got the Speedline alloys and a rear boot spoiler, is there anything else that would give it away as being a Sport?

Finally it looks different to a lot of the pictures of 1990/1991 cars I've seen on here and 20v.org - are the front ends of these cars different in the US to the UK? I'm in the UK.

Having a few problems with it already but i'll post those over in the relevant forum.

Cheers!

Hi,
90q sports have no chrome trims they black ,it's the main visual clue that is very expensive to imitate,underneath forged wishbones,lowerd suspenstion are the main items.
Iwas looking for a Black 90q sport fully loaded for age's gave up on the quest as all i found were ''dogs'' bought a S3 but the 90q is a better car imo.
Merdock

[ QUOTE ]
jojo said:
[ QUOTE ]
neversaydie said:
I always sound like a fcuking echo in this New members forum, always last to say hello!

[/ QUOTE ]

Post whore! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks who's talking! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
DickyS3 said:
[ QUOTE ]
jojo said:
[ QUOTE ]
neversaydie said:
I always sound like a fcuking echo in this New members forum, always last to say hello!

[/ QUOTE ]

Post whore! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks who's talking! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ECHO... ECHOoo... ECHOoooo... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif