AH FabricationsEM Tuning
    Neutral

Status

Hi Audi-Sport.Net Guys And Gals!!! :D

Hi People! :D Just wanted to introduce myself as ive recently bought myself an Audi A3 8L Heres a pic of when i first picked her up....

I wasnt a big fan on the 15" Audi Pepperpots it had on as i think they are way to small for the car, so i set off hunting down a nice set of polished wheels either 18"s or 17"s here was the first set i came across that almost made it on the motor....18" Mercedes AMG Monoblocks

unfortunately due to fitting coilovers i wanted to find a set that wernt so wide and slightly smaller so i then came across a set of 17" polished Audi TT Comps.......

Im glad i decided on these wheels as this weekend i fitted my coilovers and slammed it, IMO they sit so much nicer under the arches than the Mercs.....

And here she is sporting the Audi-Sport.Net Sticker!!......

Other bits ive done include debadgeing boot lid and H.I.D Headlight Conversion...

future plans are maybe a black vinyl roof, facelift headlights (the projector type).
    I look forward to hearing your comments and advice on things you think need doing :D
    Will get more pics up when it stop P**sing down with rain!! lol...
    Mods: 17" Polished Audi TT Comps, Coilovers, Black leather bonnet bra, H.I.D Conversion, Matte Black front audi emblem, rear wiper/emblem delete

To Do: Matte Black Vinyled Roof, Facelift Headlights, 18"s or 19"s BBS/Euro!!

2. # ADS
    ADS

ASN is hazardous 2 your wallet

Status
    welcome fella.... clean looking motor mate looking forward to seeing your future mods....
    A3 2.0 FSI metallic Pearl/ Liquid Blue, 18" BBS Calito's, rear Parking Sensors, Full Votex Kit, Weitec Hicon GT Coilovers, Cruise Control, Auto Lights and Rain sensor Wipers, Facelift Rear Lights, Personal German Pressed Plate (G9MBO).

Immediate TDL
    Calito's redone in pearl white
    Roof/Spoiler and wing mirrors wrapped in pearl white
    Bentleys 19's
    S3 Brake Upgrade
    BMC CDA Induction - hope it sounds lush..

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

Status
    Welcome to the forum. Car looks great..

Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread

Wana go Low gotta go Slow

Status
    Welcome!

Neutral

Status
    Hello welcome to the club

DOPE with added OCD

Status
    Ello ello ello!

Neutral

Status
    Howdy!!! :D just a quick update and a couple of pics for anyone thats interested, recently sprayed front and rear emblems in gloss black (in prep for the vinyl roof :D) wound the coilies down another 5mm all round and fitted a set of pressed plates.

Mods: 17" Polished Audi TT Comps, Coilovers, Black leather bonnet bra, H.I.D Conversion, Matte Black front audi emblem, rear wiper/emblem delete

WAFWOTTBI

Status
    Welcome,enjoy Audi ownership...Waffy...

Neutral

Status
    car looks great,they should change the name of this site to Audi A3 sport.net
    2003 RS6 Avant,Avus Silver,KWv3 Coilovers,Hotchkiss ARBs,Wagner carbon fibre intercoolers,Milltek cat back,20" C6 RS6 alloys,Kenwood multimedia centre,Unit 20 engine and gearbox remap

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DAylward View Post
    car looks great,they should change the name of this site to Audi A3 sport.net
    Cheers mate! LOL i know wot u mean dude!!! haha