Good Morning

parksdp

Reaction score
I am new here. My names Dean, I currently own an A3 and would like an S3 next. One day maybe an RS6, will have to see :sm4:.

Welcome mate, please post pics without your number plate for obvious reasons. :)

NHN

Dont attack this. You put that on my welcome. If anyone wants to find a number plate for an S3 A3 or any car you can find over 300,000 on Autotrader alone never mind ebay, so if you are concerned about fraud / cloning I would think your average criminal would go there first, rather that asn.

Only my opinion and of course I do see many that do blank them out.

Hey your entitled to your opinion mate, no worries & its true, but alot of cars are modded on the forums & thus are targeted for this reason, which is why I suggest this to be done, but it does amaze me why autotrader dont blank these out.

Hey, Yeah I gotta get some pics taken and put them up. Just running a 2.0 TDI S Line. No mods at the moment apart from an air freshener :)

Hey, Yeah I gotta get some pics taken and put them up. Just running a 2.0 TDI S Line. No mods at the moment apart from an air freshener :)

Is it a "go faster air freshener?!!"

For my car (A3 2.0 TDI S-line). Does anyone know what I can get done to it to increase the performance? How much of an increase I can get out of it?

How expensive etc.?

Wasn't sure if this should be posted somewhere else.

Thanks