new member saying hello

dave1956

Reaction score
hi my names dave ,donthave an audi yet current wheels are old swedish ones[11 y/o]hoping to get either an a5 cabriolet or a4 avant b8 depending on availability in march not sure bout diesel or petrol choice yet 2.0 tfsi or 2.0tdi [likin the thought of lots of available mpg from diesel but have got used to immeadiate get go of petrol ,not sure if i,d find diseasel too tame.any ways hello to u all was amazed at how many audi sites there are on net compared to cough s$$b ones.cheers dave

:thumbsup:

Hiya Dave and you wont regret the jump to the rings lol! 3.0 tdi may be better in the A5, its a big car. Either way you wont be disappointed with the diesels, they are pretty quick and lots of torque and can always be mapped!

Welcome to the forum and have fun on here!

thanks for the warm welcome ,have not been doing much driving of late due to a recent knee op and car being off road for various faults [thats old s**b,s for you but ill be sad to see it go been a good old bus],any way it,ll be mothballed till i make my mind up if i really can get on with four rings for six months then we,ll see from there,mean time i,ll be on here finding info on both types i,m interested in .cheers