Hi There !

ollie-tdi-sport

Reaction score
Hi people ! im ollie , im 21 had a mk5 golf and a new beetle and now im about to pick up my a3 2.0tdi sport 140 , it has the recaro interior , bose and all the trimmings , its on a 53 plate and has done 119,000 it has full audi service history and had a cambelt change at 89,000 is there anythin i need to look out for? and also , will the facelift bumper fit on the 53plate ? thanks guys

Hiya Ollie and welcome to the forum. Nice car you are going for. Nice interior too! Is it manual or DSG?? Just check it doesnt have a coolant leak issue, some 2.0 tdis around that age and a bit younger did as some has porous heads. You shoul dbe ok, but worth checking it. If yours is the twin grill then you can update to the single grilled bumper but you also need the bonnet, fogs and fog surrounds too. Good luck with the car and post pics once you have it.

hi there :) thanks alot , yeh its the double grille and wish to have the single grille , are they hard to come by as i imagine alot of people with my shape wish for the single grille, the car is a manual ! i thing the dsg is a fantastic gearbox but theres nothing like shifting through the gears yourself :p thanks for your help

Can be a wait to find the bits needed, they do crop up on Ebay esp if you dont have Xenons as you wont need the washer jet holes.
It does look good when done and I enjoyed doing mine. Hey, enjoy your gears lol, I love my DSG but loved manuals too!

Some guys on here have been selling the S Line front bumpers recently, check out the A3 8P part of the forum.

Enjoy..