hi all .

mickytdi

Reaction score
hi. well time has come to move onwards and upward's coming from a vauxhall astra vxr ... looking to buy a 2.0 tdi A3 s line quattro :yahoo: lol.

so on the look out if any 1 know's of a good deal's going any where at a dealer's please let me know

price ranging from 10k to 14k max looking at px+ cash for my car i have at the moment .

kind regard's micky:sm4:

Hiya and Welcome, good choice of car you are after, happy hunting!

thank's sarah.. yeah have done a little bit home work so think im going down the right route... nice set you have there (car''s) lol can only hope to get my hand's on a set like that.. but think i'll just start off with my A3 first lol hehehe

kind regards micky

lol, thnaks. Hey out of all the cars ive had, the A3 is probably the best! (the A6/Mk4 a close 2nds!!)

Have fun hunting and with the test drives and let us know how you get on!

lol, thnaks. Hey out of all the cars ive had, the A3 is probably the best! (the A6/Mk4 a close 2nds!!)

Have fun hunting and with the test drives and let us know how you get on!

cool so my reseach has paid off then..iv chose the best model .. yeah will keep poping back on here sarah ... and will sure to keep updating ...
kind regards micky

thank's chris.... seem's like iv found my car and new fourm as seem a very friendly bunch here...

kind regards micky

haa haa its a mad house on here! Loads of fun and loads of helpful folk, Ive learnt loads and spent loads since being here!!!

haa haa its a mad house on here! Loads of fun and loads of helpful folk, Ive learnt loads and spent loads since being here!!!

ha ha you carnt beat a bit of fun ..so im geussing your in the mix of being the site nutter lol hahahaha only joking sarah lol yeah can easy get hooked as iv spent loads on my vxr.. which will be a shame to see it go... but upwards and on wards ...

kind regards paul