Hey Guys

bored_welsh_lad

Reaction score
Hello,

Just thought I would pop on and say hi, I have just purchased an Audi A4 Avant B6 on a 52 plate. I also have a mk3 golf 8v that I am currently supercharging and thats my play thing.. Anyways, heres a few pics of the recent purchase...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Hiya and welcome!

Nice car, looks clean in the pics. So details on the Mk3, something i'd love to do. Currently searching for a Mk2 or 3.

Hiya, well i am in the RAF and the Golf now has 170k on the clock from travelling between north yorkshire and swansea so I have decided after getting back from Afghan that I will finally finish off my charger conversion, basically I have an M45 eaton, brackets all made up, g60 injectors and rail, redtop facet fuel pump, mr.turbo management and a wideband.. all i really need to sort out are pipework and a map although i have a base map.

Wow sounds good. Will keep you busy for a bit lol! Will you RR it when its done?? You will have to show pics when done.

Yeah it will keep me busy, its more a bit of fun than anything else, on the standard pulley you only see 5psi so im staying on standard compression and seeing how i get on. From a RR point of view I doubt i will see much past 180 horse.. thats if all goes to plan, but i fancy pulling out all the interior and chucking in my old buckets that are gathering dust in the corner and just blasting her round tracks and the likes haha

Yeh the tracks sound good. Just watched some of the Berg Cup races and most were MK1 & 2 Golfs and Polos! Fantastic and they sounded ace.
I'll keep looking lol