New S3 Owner in Essex with Questions

Eddie99

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
After a few posts on here, i finally found the car i wanted up the road from me. Its a 1999 S3 with 115k on the clock. Picked it up yesterday morning. Really enjoying the car, although i hoped the fuel comsumption would be better but hey ho...
Few niggles that i have done a bit of research but want fixed:
Volume Button not working, i've found a suitable volume but i cant change it otherwise it either goes very loud or very quiet. I hear this is a common problem, but has anyone managed to fix it? Or has anyone got a working good condition headunit to replace it?
It has a 6 CD changer in the boot, i believe this is was a original extra audi part. It is missing the magazine, does anyone have any info on the magazine or make or cd changer as i can't see anything from a quick glimpse.
Top part of the MFD Behind the steering wheel is a bit dodgy, you can read it but i would quite like to get this fixed/replaced. Is this an easy replace and easy to get hold of the bit or is it a whole new set of clocks?
One of the front foglights has a smashed screen although the foglight works fine, I have found this on ebay, is this an easy fix?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170447631996&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Nearside side light isnt working either. Im hoping its just a dodgy connection or new bulb, is this easy to get too? Etc...
The outside Seat lever for tipping the seat forward on the passenger side has snapped off half way. Can i get a new lever anywhere? Or is it a brakers job? Or Audi?

Thanks in advance, its suddenly become quite a few niggles but oh well....

Ed

Last edited:
You should give the audi parts dept at a dealer a cal , everything and anything can be got from them.