Hi! Newbie here - enjoying your forum!

dubdemand

VAG Addict
Reaction score
Hi, only just found this site and have been really impressed with the content so far!

I have always had something VAG in one form or another for the last 12 years and we are just about to part with a nice little A2.

We have really loved the A2 but it's just not going to be big enough once our sprog arrives! So with this in mind and having only just managed to squeeze everything into my 1 Series Coupe to go camping last weekend we have been looking to buy an estate.

I have been looking at A4 Avants for about a month and had settled on the idea of a B6 sport but early last week I found a nice spec B6 S Line! So, to cut a long story short, we collect it next Wednesday and the A2 is going to live with the folk-in-laws!

Spec wise it comes with Cruise, DIS, Bose, Symphony II (double din unit?), MFSW, half leather half alcantara and black roof bars. Colour is Garnet red... it was cheep but does come with high mileage (120k). It was a company car (hence 1 owner) in its previous life and looking through the history it has spent most of it's time on the motorway between Salisbury and Devon!

It's in mint condition though and has 6 pages of history supplied by the previous lease company which highlights that this car has never been in need of anything and no expense has been spared :cool:

I'll post some pics once it's here and I've had a chance to give it a bit of a detail!

Lastly and just to keep this thread interesting here's some pics of my previous rides (in order of ownership)

Corrado - miss this one the most :(
leftsidecopy.jpg

Golf Rivage - somewhere in Devon now
IMG_5325.jpg

Leon Cupra R - wish I could have kept this one!
ForSale8.jpg

A2 - think we should still have visiting rights once it goes lol
IMG_2145.jpg

My first non VAG but still german (and quite nice looking IMO)
IMG_2109.jpg

Thanks for reading my boring post! :gaehn:

Last edited:
Hello and Welcome to AS,good choice of motor and mfsw..am jealous.
post some pics up in the relevant section when you get it :icon_thumright:

Cheers dude... just updated my original post with a bit more of my car history - had to post the original in a hurry as my laptop was threatening to run out of battery :lol:

Hiya and welcome, good choice of replacement car! Love the Corrado and Mk1, very very nice!!!