Hey People

Nezzy

Reaction score
Just a quick Hi to one and all. Just taken ownership of An A3 3.2 V6 DSG. Was recommended this site by a few on edition38 and it seems like there's plenty of info about on here. :)

Hi. Jamie

Hiya Jamie

What a good choice of car lol! The best in my opinion!

You will certainly get loads of help and advice from here, loads of really helpful members. Any pics/details of the car and what plans do you have for it????

Just a quick Hi to one and all. Just taken ownership of An A3 3.2 V6 DSG. Was recommended this site by a few on edition38 and it seems like there's plenty of info about on here. :)

Hi. Jamie

Hi Jamie,

It's nice to see people who have come over on reccomendation and say we are informative :)

Hope you enjoy the site. It will be good to see some pics :)

:sign_welcome:

Stacey

Ha ha. Figured that would be the response. I have no pics yet but as soon as I do I'll post.
Its Completely standard at the mo in boring silver. I only got it in silver as my last few cars
have been black and Im pretty fed up of cleaning and every little blemish showing.

Plans For the future are pretty basic. Get these horrible 5 spokes off and If Money permits
possibly some Bentley rims but on a budget maybe AMG wheels or something and some coilies.
There's a small repair to do to the front bumper where im guessing a tow bar hit it, so it will
either have some smoothing of the bumpers done at the same time or again depending on money
maybe fit the newer bumper and bonnet etc.

All these plans I feel are a way off at the Mo as Im just in the process on moving house :(

Sarah. I notice after flicking through a few pages, you had the hesitation/missfire problem too.
I only flicked through it all but was the fix for it the ecu update?

Thanks for the greetings. Im sure you'l hear plenty from me soon :)

Hiya, yes I had Audi flash the ecu with the update and wow, its cured it. Smooth as anything now and more punchy.
Does yours have the hesitation??? Will it hold 2k revs in neutral????

Good plans you have there for the car, dont worry about having to wait, ive been waiting ages to do things to mine but worth the wait.

Enjoy the car!!!!

Im not sure if I've ever tried in Neutral but it cetainly does it in park. I don't think I'd even had noticed it had
I not read about it on here.
It happens between about 1750rpm and 2500rpm. Gets to there and you can hear it popping Away in the
exhaust and it just sort of hunts up an down. I cant really tell if it does it whilst driving as its hard to determine
wheather its just changing gear or dropping the rpm.

Cheers. Jamie