Our new A3 in white s line

ducks1978

Reaction score
We have just purchased an A3 s line 170 tdi. It has everything with - LED's / Xenons / Bose / POWer too.

We have the chrome styling pack on it and a few people have said that I should get the black grill for it as it sets it off. Anyone done that and can you recommend the bet place to get one from also?

The fog light covers are chrome also, but think might leave them as they ae not as intrusive.

Might look at upgrading to rns-e next year as I think it will add a little value to the pack. Loving the Bose sound quality, my dad has the a8 and it has Bose but does not sound as good as mine.

Dont think I will bother with a remap as the power seems too be great and dont want to add more to chew up the front tyres.

This forum is great and well done to the guys as the info is brilliant :yes:

Hiya and welcome!

Car sounds good, good choice of engine too

The black grill is ace and suits the white! Go for it, can find them at times on Ebay if you dont fancy stealer prices!

I have one to go on mine next week!

This is a great forum so have fun! (Oh and not just guys lol) have fun...

Cheers guys, seen a pic of 1 but it was an se model s couldnt see the difference, will hunt on ebay and ask my stealer how much they are as I should get some discount, seen the mesh one but aint my cup of tea