South Wales gti inters convoy

FranA3

FMDETAILING
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
hey all just wondering really who from south wales / south west is going up to inters on just the sunday and wants to convoy up there anybody ??

Sorry Fran, we're going up on Saturday.

I thought I'd write a reply so it won't seem so quiet for you... :tumble:

hehehe... only kidding...

Fran you should have had the Saturday Also, but saying that we are leaving at stuuupidd o'clock on the Saturday (04:30)..

As per our conversation last night Fran, I'm going up on the Sunday with a few people from golfgti.co.uk

We are meeting at Strensham at around 7.45am, then picking my mate up in Worcester and then head on over to the show :)

As per our conversation last night Fran, I'm going up on the Sunday with a few people from golfgti.co.uk

We are meeting at Strensham at around 7.45am, then picking my mate up in Worcester and then head on over to the show :)
yep no problemo rhys will let ya know what the plan is etc...

I will use one Word.. WIFE.

She want's a clear run on the Saturday as she will be very nervous driving the 180 miles in her clean Polo.

what time are you leaving your place mate ? just so i get an idea of time scale here matey , im swinging more towards meeting you there now

Strensham is an hour from me so leaving around 6.30am; the A465 and M50 are quiet even at busy times so it will be dead at that time!
ah cool early morning then buddy lol i'll take a look on google maps and work out when i need to leave home to meet you at the services

lol yeah i know that bud , but yeah if i time it right will see you somewhere on the m5 i would have thought