JMB RetrofitsBadger5
Page 1 of 19 1234567811 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: South wales meet

Fully Certified Detailer!!

Status

South wales meet

YO YO YO its time for another welsh meet, as the show season is now over it will be nice for us to stay in touch and keep the comradery going. i propose we have a meet up around novemeber time for some food and a drink and a good chat as always, i missed the last meet due to being in weymouth but ill be there this time repping the merthyr boys but lets hope we get the others with me too.

so WHO will be interested in having a meet around the first weekend of november????? captains wife or somewhere different maybe, can anyone think of a nice area around by them for a good photo op. and who would like a spirited drive to through the beacons as there is a good road which we can all play on(responsibly of course)??????????????????? come on guys this will prob be the last one before the xmas period so be nice if we can get a full attendance

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    id like to meet up - but the 1st week of nov im away. Always next time i guess lol

CMD
    Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

Status
    My main man G.. I'm alway's up for a meet as you know but on Sat 6th of Nov i'm/we are down in Gloc at Badger5 for little bit of Rolling Roadage sesh.. The Sunday will be ok for me..
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

WWW.PR-DETAILING.CO.UK CERTIFIED DETAILERS

CMD

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Wozski View Post
    id like to meet up - but the 1st week of nov im away. Always next time i guess lol
    Wozski are or will you ever make one of our S.Wales meet's.. I think we should let you arrange the Meet date and Location. Come on we have all had a turn each over the last couple of year's..
    Last edited by CMD; 13th October 2010 at 21:07.
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

6th Gear

Status
    I'm up for a meet. But doing overtime in work that weekend. Im sure i can get Fran, Matt & Nathan to come along.
    Last edited by Ash B; 13th October 2010 at 21:13.
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

CMD

Status
    That's the spirt Ash..Good man
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

6th Gear

Status
    Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    im up for a meet but as colin said im also attending the rolling road day at badger 5 on the 6th november

was also gonne look into some show plates too if anyone is interested ill knock up a design and get some prices thought id give my welsh mates first dibs
    My A4 Detailed and finished with Zymol Glasur
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/detaili...ol-glasur.html

A4 S-Line SE 220BHp with full Black pack With black badge (rear one still to fit) two tone Leather, Bose, phone prep in centre arm rest, IPOD conection RS4 pedals suede gear knob handbrake and steering wheel R8 oil Cap

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by CMD View Post
    That's the spirt Ash..Good man
    I enjoy our meets not been to one for over a year mind.
    As I stopped coming on here for a while. It's good we all get to know each other better and on a personal level.

Quote Originally Posted by drmole View Post
    im up for a meet but as colin said im also attending the rolling road day at badger 5 on the 6th november

was also gonne look into some show plates too if anyone is interested ill knock up a design and get some prices thought id give my welsh mates first dibs
    I'm interested. What sorts of plates mate?
    Last edited by Ash B; 13th October 2010 at 23:42.

6th Gear

Status
    theyll be proper number plates ash (plastic type) but pureley for show use ill knock a design up now n post a pic not sure on price will check 2moro with my mate tha does sign writing

A4 S-Line SE 220BHp with full Black pack With black badge (rear one still to fit) two tone Leather, Bose, phone prep in centre arm rest, IPOD conection RS4 pedals suede gear knob handbrake and steering wheel R8 oil Cap

6th Gear

Status
    right en hear it goes this jus a quick draft mind was think this style but have our forum name and badges and border in chrome

hope you like

4th Gear

Status
    I'll be up for a meet - didn't get much of a chance to get to know you guys as I had to leave ADI early
    Now a happy owner of an A3 Sportback S Line 170 TDI
    My Posh Golf

Status
    well anytime in novemeber is cool as yes col ill be at the R/R day with ya and my mountain man darren will be there too lol we can always do the 2nd week of november on a sunday as its most peoples day off. we will accomodate for everyone so if everyone thinks that they will be free on the 2nd week of november we will make it a date, captains wife has nice grub and homely atmosphere and good photo ops with the sea and islands next to it.

rhys, sorry didnt get to catch up with you properly dude but hopefully you can make it to the meet and we can have a good chat, i want to know about the mk 4 golf you had.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by drmole View Post
    right en hear it goes this jus a quick draft mind was think this style but have our forum name and badges and border in chrome

hope you like

Yeah i'd be interested let me know when you done a proper design.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyso View Post
    I'll be up for a meet - didn't get much of a chance to get to know you guys as I had to leave ADI early

I seen you sneak off Rhys, i felt a bit unloved mate haha! Naa was good to meet you, hopefully have a better chat and the next meet

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by S4twiggy View Post
    rhys, sorry didnt get to catch up with you properly dude but hopefully you can make it to the meet and we can have a good chat, i want to know about the mk 4 golf you had.
    Well I'm in Merthyr mate so if you want to meet up before hand Would be good to get some tips on sprucing up me motor

Quote Originally Posted by benskin07 View Post
    I seen you sneak off Rhys, i felt a bit unloved mate haha! Naa was good to meet you, hopefully have a better chat and the next meet
    Yeah sorry about that Missus has just had an operation on her foot so I was on limited day release haha
    My Posh Golf

6th Gear

Status
    Well I'm in Merthyr mate so if you want to meet up before hand Would be good to get some tips on sprucing up me motor

Yeah sorry about that Missus has just had an operation on her foot so I was on limited day release haha
    Lol no problem. Hope she alright. And hey you cant be late for a lady they get very p*ssed off lol.

Status
    no worries dude, im always on hand for advice on sprucing up a car, yours will look amazing if we had our hands on it mate. ill pm my number for ya if you ever want to hit me up for advice or help on anything car related.

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by benskin07 View Post
    Lol no problem. Hope she alright. And hey you cant be late for a lady they get very p*ssed off lol.
    Getting better day by day thanks mate

Quote Originally Posted by S4twiggy View Post
    no worries dude, im always on hand for advice on sprucing up a car, yours will look amazing if we had our hands on it mate. ill pm my number for ya if you ever want to hit me up for advice or help on anything car related.
    Got your number already mate Might drop you a PM anyway for an idea of costs etc
    My Posh Golf

Rookie

Status
    Ok im up for a meet any time is good for me as long as its on a weekend, and with a big helping hand from my mucca's colin, grant and darren my car will look awesome haha. to be honest im still buzzing from ADI. oh and whats R/R can any one tell me. and dr mole Put me down for a set of plates with my avatar pic in the corner lol
    If you give a mouse a cookie......

He's gonna want a glass of milk....

vorsprung durch technik

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    er not sure you are allowed to use the logo without permission as much as i too would like a set.

As for the meet, we might be up for it too
    Last edited by Broken Byzan; 14th October 2010 at 20:22.

6th Gear
    Candy Tetris Champion, Mahjong Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Status
    +2
    "Swallow your pride occasionally, it's not fattening." - Frank Tyger
    "Avoid making irrevocable decisions while tired or hungry." - Robert Heinlein

CMD

Status
    Tazzy why not jump in with Darren on the 6th of Nov as myself Grant and Darren are going down to Badger 5 in Glouc for a Rolling Road day. Ash why don't you jump in with myself or Darren also.
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

Rookie

Status
    Sounds like a plan il pm him now cheers dude.
    @ mark who do we ask for the permision as i thought it would be ur self or jojo

vorsprung durch technik

CMD

Status
    You ask the main men Mark and Rob first.. Darren do the right thing and ask first just as i did when i had 6 T shirt's made for AITP this year.
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

Rookie

Status
    do you have any of those shirts left for sale dude

vorsprung durch technik

CMD

Status
    May have
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

6th Gear

Status
    You ask the main men Mark and Rob first.. Darren do the right thing and ask first just as i did when i had 6 T shirt's made for AITP this year.
    will certainly do col was jus gageing interest at the mo with of course get full blessing before i put them into production.

was mark and robs user names ill drop them both a pm then
    cheers col

tazz ur welcome to jump in mine mate ive replied to ur pm

so is the meet gunna be on the sunday after badger 5??

CMD

Status
    Darren you need to talk to Byzan A4 (Mark) and Faction One(Rob the boss man) Rob was taking the pic's of us on the parade lap at ADI
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

6th Gear

Status
    Darren you need to talk to Byzan A4 (Mark) and Faction One(Rob the boss man) Rob was taking the pic's of us on the parade lap at ADI

nice one col wanted to track him down to see if he had any pics of me on the parade lap will pm them now

CMD

Status
    What sort of price have you had per pair on the show plate's, also is there any other background colour choice's
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

6th Gear

Status
    well me and grant were talking bowt a carbon backround insted of black and like i said to gareth if their prety simple then im hoping they wont be too much but if they got a bit more detail on like gareth wants taz on his then they could be a bit more i know two guys who do vinal stickers so will get a price from both and hopefully theyll do us a good price if we have quite a few

CMD

Status
    Darren we will need to talk some more about the Vinly Sticker's, as i want some made up for P.R.D.. size wise 10x3 for inside the glass.
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

6th Gear

Status
    will also ask tha for col no prob at all

6th Gear

Status
    Tazzy why not jump in with Darren on the 6th of Nov as myself Grant and Darren are going down to Badger 5 in Glouc for a Rolling Road day. Ash why don't you jump in with myself or Darren also.
    Not a bad idea mate. Will let you know start of next week. As my work changed my shift three times this week already :|

Cheers

EDIT: Col forgot to ask what was that part i needed to fit the foglights secure? Still waiting for the right one....
    Last edited by Ash B; 15th October 2010 at 12:12.

Status
    hope you boys get to come along to the R/R as it will be good to rep the welsh lads, wish it was 4x4 though so i could check what mine is running but hey hey i just want to see you boys get what you hope you have under the hoods.

yes the meet will be the weekend after badger 5 weekend so let us know if everyone is able to make this.

2nd Gear

Status
    Wozski are or will you ever make one of our S.Wales meet's.. I think we should let you arrange the Meet date and Location. Come on we have all had a turn each over the last couple of year's..
    lol! erm ok....
    swansea?
    he he

CMD

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Wozski View Post
    lol! erm ok....
    swansea?
    he he
    Location Date And Time please.
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

2nd Gear

Status
    let me check my diary in all seriousness colin

6th Gear

Status
    yeah around the weekend after the rr day hope i get chance to get mine on the rollers

CMD

Status
    Darren your name is on the list. Check the A3/S3 forum under Dyno Day
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

6th Gear

Status
    yeah but he said they only get thro bowt 12 on the rollers and im number 17
    hope i get a run be nice to see how close audis figures are for standard motors

drop me a design too col on the stickers u want and ill take it to my mate i have gone to see him yet as still waiting on permission to use club logo

Page 1 of 19 1234567811 ... LastLast