South wales meet

S4twiggy

Fully Certified Detailer!!
Reaction score
YO YO YO its time for another welsh meet, as the show season is now over it will be nice for us to stay in touch and keep the comradery going. i propose we have a meet up around novemeber time for some food and a drink and a good chat as always, i missed the last meet due to being in weymouth but ill be there this time repping the merthyr boys but lets hope we get the others with me too.

so WHO will be interested in having a meet around the first weekend of november????? captains wife or somewhere different maybe, can anyone think of a nice area around by them for a good photo op. and who would like a spirited drive to through the beacons as there is a good road which we can all play on(responsibly of course)??????????????????? come on guys this will prob be the last one before the xmas period so be nice if we can get a full attendance

id like to meet up - but the 1st week of nov im away. Always next time i guess lol

My main man G.. I'm alway's up for a meet as you know but on Sat 6th of Nov i'm/we are down in Gloc at Badger5 for little bit of Rolling Roadage sesh.. The Sunday will be ok for me..

id like to meet up - but the 1st week of nov im away. Always next time i guess lol

Wozski are or will you ever make one of our S.Wales meet's.. I think we should let you arrange the Meet date and Location. Come on we have all had a turn each over the last couple of year's..

Last edited:
I'm up for a meet. But doing overtime in work that weekend. Im sure i can get Fran, Matt & Nathan to come along.

Last edited:
That's the spirt Ash..Good man

im up for a meet but as colin said im also attending the rolling road day at badger 5 on the 6th november

was also gonne look into some show plates too if anyone is interested ill knock up a design and get some prices thought id give my welsh mates first dibs

That's the spirt Ash..Good man

I enjoy our meets not been to one for over a year mind.
As I stopped coming on here for a while. It's good we all get to know each other better and on a personal level.

im up for a meet but as colin said im also attending the rolling road day at badger 5 on the 6th november

was also gonne look into some show plates too if anyone is interested ill knock up a design and get some prices thought id give my welsh mates first dibs
I'm interested. What sorts of plates mate?

Last edited:
well anytime in novemeber is cool as yes col ill be at the R/R day with ya and my mountain man darren will be there too lol we can always do the 2nd week of november on a sunday as its most peoples day off. we will accomodate for everyone so if everyone thinks that they will be free on the 2nd week of november we will make it a date, captains wife has nice grub and homely atmosphere and good photo ops with the sea and islands next to it.

rhys, sorry didnt get to catch up with you properly dude but hopefully you can make it to the meet and we can have a good chat, i want to know about the mk 4 golf you had.

right en hear it goes this jus a quick draft mind was think this style but have our forum name and badges and border in chrome

hope you like

Yeah i'd be interested let me know when you done a proper design.

Cheers

I'll be up for a meet - didn't get much of a chance to get to know you guys as I had to leave ADI early :crying:

I seen you sneak off Rhys, i felt a bit unloved mate haha! Naa was good to meet you, hopefully have a better chat and the next meet :)

rhys, sorry didnt get to catch up with you properly dude but hopefully you can make it to the meet and we can have a good chat, i want to know about the mk 4 golf you had.

Well I'm in Merthyr mate so if you want to meet up before hand :thumbsup: Would be good to get some tips on sprucing up me motor :cool:

I seen you sneak off Rhys, i felt a bit unloved mate haha! Naa was good to meet you, hopefully have a better chat and the next meet :)

Yeah sorry about that :sadlike: Missus has just had an operation on her foot so I was on limited day release haha

Well I'm in Merthyr mate so if you want to meet up before hand :thumbsup: Would be good to get some tips on sprucing up me motor :cool:

Yeah sorry about that :sadlike: Missus has just had an operation on her foot so I was on limited day release haha

Lol no problem. Hope she alright. And hey you cant be late for a lady they get very p*ssed off lol.

no worries dude, im always on hand for advice on sprucing up a car, yours will look amazing if we had our hands on it mate. ill pm my number for ya if you ever want to hit me up for advice or help on anything car related.

Lol no problem. Hope she alright. And hey you cant be late for a lady they get very p*ssed off lol.

Getting better day by day thanks mate :)

no worries dude, im always on hand for advice on sprucing up a car, yours will look amazing if we had our hands on it mate. ill pm my number for ya if you ever want to hit me up for advice or help on anything car related.

Got your number already mate :) Might drop you a PM anyway for an idea of costs etc :)

Ok im up for a meet any time is good for me as long as its on a weekend, and with a big helping hand from my mucca's colin, grant and darren my car will look awesome haha. to be honest im still buzzing from ADI. oh and whats R/R can any one tell me. and dr mole Put me down for a set of plates with my avatar pic in the corner lol

er not sure you are allowed to use the logo without permission as much as i too would like a set.

As for the meet, we might be up for it too

Last edited:
Tazzy why not jump in with Darren on the 6th of Nov as myself Grant and Darren are going down to Badger 5 in Glouc for a Rolling Road day. Ash why don't you jump in with myself or Darren also.

Sounds like a plan il pm him now cheers dude.
@ mark who do we ask for the permision as i thought it would be ur self or jojo

You ask the main men Mark and Rob first.. Darren do the right thing and ask first just as i did when i had 6 T shirt's made for AITP this year.

You ask the main men Mark and Rob first.. Darren do the right thing and ask first just as i did when i had 6 T shirt's made for AITP this year.

will certainly do col was jus gageing interest at the mo with of course get full blessing before i put them into production.

was mark and robs user names ill drop them both a pm then
cheers col

tazz ur welcome to jump in mine mate ive replied to ur pm

so is the meet gunna be on the sunday after badger 5??

Darren you need to talk to Byzan A4 (Mark) and Faction One(Rob the boss man) Rob was taking the pic's of us on the parade lap at ADI

What sort of price have you had per pair on the show plate's, also is there any other background colour choice's

well me and grant were talking bowt a carbon backround insted of black and like i said to gareth if their prety simple then im hoping they wont be too much but if they got a bit more detail on like gareth wants taz on his then they could be a bit more i know two guys who do vinal stickers so will get a price from both and hopefully theyll do us a good price if we have quite a few

Darren we will need to talk some more about the Vinly Sticker's, as i want some made up for P.R.D.. size wise 10x3 for inside the glass.

Tazzy why not jump in with Darren on the 6th of Nov as myself Grant and Darren are going down to Badger 5 in Glouc for a Rolling Road day. Ash why don't you jump in with myself or Darren also.

Not a bad idea mate. Will let you know start of next week. As my work changed my shift three times this week already :|

Cheers

EDIT: Col forgot to ask what was that part i needed to fit the foglights secure? Still waiting for the right one....

Last edited:
hope you boys get to come along to the R/R as it will be good to rep the welsh lads, wish it was 4x4 though so i could check what mine is running but hey hey i just want to see you boys get what you hope you have under the hoods.

yes the meet will be the weekend after badger 5 weekend so let us know if everyone is able to make this.

Wozski are or will you ever make one of our S.Wales meet's.. I think we should let you arrange the Meet date and Location. Come on we have all had a turn each over the last couple of year's..

lol! erm ok....
swansea?
he he

let me check my diary in all seriousness colin

Darren your name is on the list. Check the A3/S3 forum under Dyno Day

yeah but he said they only get thro bowt 12 on the rollers and im number 17 :crying: :(
hope i get a run be nice to see how close audis figures are for standard motors

drop me a design too col on the stickers u want and ill take it to my mate i have gone to see him yet as still waiting on permission to use club logo:icon_thumright: