Monster MotorsportChris Nott
    NHN
    Modmetractor

Status

VW Beetle New Style - Anyone had one

I was looking for a cheap LHD car for the mrs until I get over to italy & I can get a cheap new style beetle, anyone had one of these, its only literally a cheapo option until I'm in italy & we decide on our new family car(hoping S3 Sportback, he crosses his legs, fingers & balls) so thought well beetle is ok for 3-4k.

Anyone?

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

2. # ADS
    ADS

automatic

Status
    It's a less practical Golf - if you like the looks and don't need a big boot or 4 doors then why not
    Still loving the 130i like the sideways dirtbag I am

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    its just really a cheap car for now until we decide on what to buy, but now gotta check the Euro rating for italy as emissions over there goes by a Euro 0-4 rating & if its low down it isnt allowed in certain areas, typical italian bureaucratical ******

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

3rd Gear

Status
    Wife has an 02 plate TDi. Surprisingly big, so don't be put off. Plenty of room in the boot for a weeks shopping and the 2 kids get in the back no problem. Only thing to get used to is the HUGE dash .

We've had no problems at all with it. It's shortly approaching 80k and is not a bad drive at all.

It came with the winter pack which adds the front fogs and heated seats. Only thing I did was add some alloys - got an original 16 inch set for 120, so cant complain. Euro IV diesel so tax was 120 for the year last time we taxed it and regularly get 500+ miles out of the tank.
    Jon

Now A3 less......