Touareg altitude

I have and bought myself this it`s the 2.5 though but its a great machine.
106_1565.jpg

That Touareg is gorgeous! Big trucks are absolutely not my thing (i like "off-roaders" tho) but having a VW badge on the front is a big help - I wouldn't drive a cayenne or an X5 and I hate Q7s but Touaregs are much more tasteful and yours looks great on them wheels :o.k:

Car sold. I've look for some pics in google. Looks great but your right its more tempting if the car was sold below 20K.

What rims are those on that on that toureg checked the vw website and cant seem to find them on there?? Please reply considering buying one in less than a month...trawling the net looking for accessories,........

What rims are those on that on that toureg checked the vw website and cant seem to find them on there?? Please reply considering buying one in less than a month...trawling the net looking for accessories,........

Sorry I have not been online for a while now but just to answer your question you will not find these on VW website as they are an aftermarket wheel based on the Audi RS4 wheel, Also found on the Q7. My dealer actually supplied these so you may find them in your local VW dealership.You will also find them on Ebay, just remember that there are different fitments between the 2.5 and 3.0 models.