So who is the "Daddy" tuning/fault finding?

Ring Leader

Ring ******
Reaction score
Website
www.thenurburgringexperience.co.uk
Ive searched and searched the forums today and one problem contradicts the other!

From March untill October My passat Tdi130 estate goes to Germany and back nearly every weekend a trip of around 1500 miles
It's now 4yrs old and has never missed a beat!
Dealer services every 10,ooo miles plus extra oil and filter changes inbetween,and has now covererd 160,000 miles.
Although it's a workhorse it is my P/Joy and does not get abused!

This nigly problem has just surfaced in the last few days (it's a lethargic feeling in the power delivery)

My winter business is tuning performance motorcycles!
although I know my way around Suzuki Hayabusas, gixxer1000's and R1's etc etc and have been doing bikes all my life,,
Diesels are like trying to talk a foriegn language to me!!

So before I mess things up

Who is the Daddy Who could check my P&J over??????????

I'm not bothered where in the UK he/she or they are !!
As long as I am not ripped off.

I work and tune some serious bikes for people and am well known for my work on performance bikes.
I'm not a try it and see if it works person..
so I would like to find someone who is of the same nature, and can sort the problem and charge me for fixing the problem and not for useing my car as a guinea pig! lol
I would also like it Re.mapped at the same time!
can anyone point me in the right direction please!
regards mav

:icon_thumright:

Ring Leader said:
Ive searched and searched the forums today and one problem contradicts the other!

From March untill October My passat Tdi130 estate goes to Germany and back nearly every weekend a trip of around 1500 miles
It's now 4yrs old and has never missed a beat!
Dealer services every 10,ooo miles plus extra oil and filter changes inbetween,and has now covererd 160,000 miles.
Although it's a workhorse it is my P/Joy and does not get abused!

This nigly problem has just surfaced in the last few days (it's a lethargic feeling in the power delivery)

My winter business is tuning performance motorcycles!
although I know my way around Suzuki Hayabusas, gixxer1000's and R1's etc etc and have been doing bikes all my life,,
Diesels are like trying to talk a foriegn language to me!!

So before I mess things up

Who is the Daddy Who could check my P&J over??????????

I'm not bothered where in the UK he/she or they are !!
As long as I am not ripped off.

I work and tune some serious bikes for people and am well known for my work on performance bikes.
I'm not a try it and see if it works person..
so I would like to find someone who is of the same nature, and can sort the problem and charge me for fixing the problem and not for useing my car as a guinea pig! lol
I would also like it Re.mapped at the same time!
can anyone point me in the right direction please!
regards mav

:icon_thumright:

I'd recommend Jeff Webb at Awesome. He's fitting a new turbo to my S3 at the moment which he correctly diagnosed by listening to my engine on the mobile phone. No bad eh.

Give APS a call. They are one of the best in the business at what they do. Here's their website, give Ed a call, he's the man!

http://www.autops.co.uk/

You will not be dissapointed mate.

Andy Walker @ PSI tuning, VAG god he is. Knows his way around a diesel VAG engine blind folded. Hes in Stoke. 01782 563 703.