130 BHP/165 Bhp "Tuning passat" best way forward?

Ring Leader

Ring ******
Reaction score
Website
www.thenurburgringexperience.co.uk
Hi all again, I'm looking for tunning advice from someone who has "chipped" a TDi 130 PD engine!

What are your thoughts?
Did it measure up?

is there already a thread on this, can you point me to it please,if there is.

I have done some mods already, and seeing as my passat is upto 160.000 miles (just run in) I thought it was time to re-lease those few more Horses!!:thumbsup:
here is a pic of my trusted steed, Hope you like it!

any info would be nice

cheers
mav

TFJ_1335R-1.jpg
:banghead:

Cool Pic!

Are those Alfa GTA Wheels by any chance?

I got mine superchipped 1 month after buying it not too sure about the bhp or torque increase but it has made it brilliant for the daily drive. Plenty of power when you need.

John

john2garden said:
Cool Pic!

Are those Alfa GTA Wheels by any chance?

I got mine superchipped 1 month after buying it not too sure about the bhp or torque increase but it has made it brilliant for the daily drive. Plenty of power when you need.

John

Hi Jon, the wheels are R32 replicas
P1010224_sized.jpg

I have had Rs4's and I'm now running these
122.jpg

ps whats your new fuel consumption like?
cheers mav

Always get about 550 - 580 to the tank, thats about £55 - £60 to fill it.

I went to Eastbourne for three days last year drove to Brighton then back to Chester and used just over a tanks worth.

I think the economy is one thing but the best thing about having a chip is that it makes the car so much more enjoyable to drive day to day whether it be on a long run or just popping to the shops for some spam!!!!!!!!

I had mine remapped by DPM and its like a different car altogether. Now that I have stopped going everywhere with my foot down, the fuel figures are slightly better than I was getting before the remap. As above up to about 600 miles to a tank.

I see your in the west midlands.I had mine done at chipped-uk in bromsgrove,very cheap under £300 and totally transforms the car.Rolling road before and after the remap.