Evening Folks,
Need some help here, i've been searching for weeks now for a large port inlet to match the large port head i now have for my track MG ZS. The car has been built around a tt Bam motor. its currently being upgraded hence the new inlet being required.
Only issue is the inlet / MAF to the manifold has to be on the RHS (looking in from the bonnet). So can anyone point me in the right direction to which car / model / year i need to search for?

Seat etc