bora's - can't decide whether i like them

For starters if VW had called it a 'Jetta' Here instead of a 'BORA' then it would be much better! lol

I think they are great!! they are very rare to find modded...people normally go for the Golf, but i personally prefer the Jetta and there are some stunning cars out there

How sexy??
VR6inAZ_xmasrain9.jpg

bo36dk.jpg

Also, the golf front end on the Jetta looks awesome!
sm_9.jpg

Amazing looking motors, someones spent a lot of time and money for the excellent finish. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

Yeah i tried to get my Dad to go for a Bora V6 instead of a Golf as it was a company car and depreciation is not an issue and because every man and their gran have Golfs. But he went for a Golf!!!

Bought my dad one two years ago...he's 77 and I can't get his butt off the drivers chair!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif The Advert used to say "Only an Excuse..." was needed....Its true!!! Probably one of the best VW's ever, definitely a hard act to follow..
Incidentally, my fathers is a 2ltr sport and he loves the hell out the car.. up until then I'd to drive him everywhere, wouldn't drive anywhere other than locally, now......THERES NO STOPPING THE OLD FART!!!! So yes... in short I'd recommend one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif