Golf ED30 Low Pressure Fuel regulation

Eric Ng

Reaction score
Sorry to join this site because i dont have an Audi however i hope someone has some answers to my problems i just recently occurred. I started having problems with my car when i fitted the RS4 valve to help my flatspot i was getting (stage2)... The following day the engine cut out about 3500rpm, felt like fuel cut / or someone hitting the brakes hard for me. The car goes into limp mode then.

I then returned the OEM valve back in and the problem still persists.

2 Faults Found:
012555 - Low Pressure Fuel regulation
P310B - 002 - Fuel Pressure Outside Specification - Intermittent

I changed the low pressure sensor today and still happens, so i have logged the low / high fuel sensors to see whats going on. A guy on the gti site says it could be my tank pump has become faulty. (Could i have caused this when i was cranking the engine over till i got it started when i refitted the valve) ??

Any help would be great.. The cam follower is perfect, and the HPFP is clicking away (i did the test via vagcom)

Thank you for your time.

fuel2-1.jpg

fuel3pg-1.jpg

fuel4pg.jpg

tfsi engine? not come across this before. is the sensor you changed the "g410" pressure sensor. ive heard of this going faulty. if its still happens it could be a wiring fault or maybe the fuel pressure is actually "outside specs".

above all tho, have fun!