Hello Guys
I'm usually to be found on the Audi forum, but I have a problem one of you may be able to solve. I've just bought a set of R32 ARB's for my S3 as they are much thicker than the standard S3 ones [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The problem is, they came with standard bushes. Does anyone out there know any manufacturers who produce polyurethane bushes for the R32 yet, and if so where I can get them from.
Any advice greatly received