mirrors

Depends-not an easy one to advise on really as likely down to personal choice.

If you think the 645 is fantastic & better than M3 then go for it but if you like M3 would stick with it-likely to better at preserving cash with only changing cars once cf twice? Personally I would stick with M3 as not convinced by 6 series yet & dont like getting the first of a new model as you end up doing the final bit of manufacturers development testing!!

Also difficult without driving the 6-will you be happy with a grand tourer rather than sports car?

JMHO but let us know what you decide!

Nick

Interesting i to have been in and out of dealerships trying to haggle a better price for the 645ci coupe, found that not one of them would give me discount at all, in fact only floor mats thrown in for free, notice that BMW have added floor mats as a configurator option on the 645ci. Im too umming and arring about this one, i have a build slot for april, but as the price of my 645ci came out to 60K almost i think this will be M5 territoriy so im wondering about waiting. One thing i will say is, it is more than likely the six will suffer the same residual problem as the seven so changing in between before the M5 arrives might be a bad idea, this notion that the first year of sixes has sold out is total rubbish and is just there to simply makes us believe that residuals will be strong becuase of the waiting list, every dealer i spoke to had build slots available for march/april

[ QUOTE ]
but as the price of my 645ci came out to 60K almost i think this will be M5 territoriy so im wondering about waiting.

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as the options list for the M5 is nothing like the 6 otherwise we could be looking at circa £65 -70k!!

Tony,

Were you told the same thing about ordering bluetooth and sat nav professional that it wasnt possible to do, also you couldnt have the arm rest if you had bluetooth.