Volks AutosEM Tuning
    Audi *****s breed like rabbits

Status

Seat Airbag Light Reset

I have a Seat Alhambra 2004 1.9 tdi that proved great at transporting a lot of stuff from Ikea and saved me a £65 delivery charge.

Trouble is I was a bit of a 'Rodney' and took out the front passenger seat to allow for 2.4m packs. This triggered the airbag warning system and now Audi want £45 to reset the system using vag-com.

I've also had conflicting advice on this being needed. The car doesn't have a passenger airbag isolation switch and one mechanic has said the plug could be faulty, which to be fair might be right as 2 of the 3 pins have an additional 'hood' to them so it may be something fell out when unplugging the seat?

What I'm after is someone I could come to to use their vagcom in the Dorset area to reset the system or point me in the direction of an app you can use with an OBDII adapter to reset an airbag. I have Torque but that shows no faults.

Many thanks

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    We have a member in Devon but he only has VCDS (vag-com) lite,maybe ask on the A3 or VCDS section ?
    I know my mates light was on in his Golf,we unplugged the connectors and refitted and I cleared the fault and it was done.
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/vcds-fo...rs-map***.html