Bad Company 2 PS3 users add list

Turkster

W.Bro.Paul 2.0d Q5 Quattro
Reaction score
Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Website
www.facebook.com
If your a serious player or just a fun part timer, Why not hook up with a the ADD button?

What i was thinking was just have a Thread where folk can place there user names and others can add you to there friends list, We could even get a Clan tag "ASN"

So here we go , copy and paste and add,

(me) the-valeter

my username is crazy88uk

I'd say i'm average, and don't take it too seriously! Not that i mess around on it, but it never annoys me when i die, lets put it that way. Selling myself well there! ha

I think we should have a match sometime!! We need to make sure we all have headsets though as it'll make it easier to win!

gavfatman

love this game

We are finally moving house tomorrow, so i aint gonna be on for at least another week, but when I do though woud be great to get a little match going. The game is amazing, but you desperately need decent team players who you can play together with.

I played for 3 hours straight last night and had to drag myself to bed!

We should definitely get a ASN squad going. I want to join Mr G a bit more but he plays hardcore mode and I cant hack that yet and he gets bored of playing standard conquest mode. I had a quick dabble at rush the other day and got killed so many times that I backed out as I wasn't having much fun.

MrGoldfish

Wes...I played a whole day of conquest mode yesterday. Met some really good lads from the UK. You do get killed a lot on hardcore until you get used to it. Which is why my K/D ratio is so low, but if one thing it teaches you to be fast, think fast, kill fast and to above all have your wits about you. I don't play seriously but when I do play I like to earn points and rank up quickly so that goes hand in hand with trying hard each game until it becomes easier to play fluently.

I have 2 weeks of BC2 now, after 4pm though (work) as my Gf is on holiday with her mates!

As soon as I found hardcore I never went back, I find the lack of challenge boring, the kills too easy and teamwork less involving, hardcore players stick better as a squad I find.

Anyway.....see you online lads! :p

G

G, you think your kill ratio is low! Mine is currently at 0.90 and I'm nearly 100 kills behind deaths. I find I tend to die more due to the fact I'm not in an established squad and i'm basically playing solo which means as soon as I kill someone, their squad memebers kill me! I've had so many games where i've ended up with the same amount of deaths to kills.

If I play in a squad with my mate (Bigboytrader) who you may have seen online a lot with me, I end up with a lot more kills than deaths. Once i've opened all the weapons and gadgets I might try moving over to hardcore but I want to get a good squad of 4 together that stick together and work as a team.

ok then, it looks like we have half a chance of a great squad here if we get our act together,

Squad name is "ASN" and im going add later today, me included so you can also use this list,

the-valeter
crazy88uk
gavfatman
W-E-S-T-L-E
MrGoldfish

i get online about 10pm to 2am most nights!