ASN PS3 Users Game Choices

What games on the PS3

• Total voters
It's a shame you don't have Red Dead Redemptioon on there, it's ace!

And loving the signature pic mate. Also, you actually done the black bonnet or is it a photoshop? It looks mint

ave to agree with crazy88 red dead redemption....gooooooooooooood

It's a shame you don't have Red Dead Redemptioon on there, it's ace!

And loving the signature pic mate. Also, you actually done the black bonnet or is it a photoshop? It looks mint

Bonnet is actually black now dude, proper full on painted matt.

Having the roof and rear spoiler vinyl wrapped in matt black on Wednesday as well.

Will get some good photos then.

Where you gettin it vinyl wrapped mate, and is it a costly exercise? I have always wondered how much those pesky buggers charge for vinyl wrapping cars.

Bonnet does indeed look ace though...have you got any full size pics already uploaded?

And get Red Dead Redemption, it's fun.

Where you gettin it vinyl wrapped mate, and is it a costly exercise? I have always wondered how much those pesky buggers charge for vinyl wrapping cars.

Bonnet does indeed look ace though...have you got any full size pics already uploaded?

I'm having my roof and rear spoiler done for £70 by a company in Stroud called CR Signs. A guy I know owns it.

Here are a few photos of the bonnet as it is now, and will put some more up on a new thread once the roof has been done.

1.jpg

5.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg