Chris NottAH Fabrications
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,727

    LBP2 is coming to PS3 this year, wahoooo

    Just thought i'd post about the recent news that LBP2 is coming to the PS3 later this year apparently. Media Molecule have uploaded a trailer to their website, which you can check out. It looks amazing, and has moved on from the purely platform game!

    Anyone else as excited about this as I am?

    click HERE for all the fun stuff


  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    Foxmeister's Avatar
    Fired Up!
    Funky Pong Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sunny Glesga!
    Posts
    1,767
    Was this not standard to ps3 as the first was???

    Project RS28 build
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthr...1-Project-RS28

    German cowboy walks into a car showroom and says "Audi".......

  4. #3
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxmeister View Post
    Was this not standard to ps3 as the first was???
    What you mean mate?

    And any news recently on the project? It's looking nice with the new wheels!


  5. #4
    Foxmeister's Avatar
    Fired Up!
    Funky Pong Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sunny Glesga!
    Posts
    1,767
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    What you mean mate?

    And any news recently on the project? It's looking nice with the new wheels!
    Thanks mate, currently laid up with man flu....But more to come soon, maybe even a supercharger thrown into the mix later on, will get some update in next few days.

    Thought you meant that the game was becoming available on the PS3 later as in that it had been released on other consoles 1st but after re-reading it i realise you mean that its just being released, my mistake.

    Got the first but only done a few levels and not played the ps3 in ages, go through spells like that.

    Project RS28 build
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthr...1-Project-RS28

    German cowboy walks into a car showroom and says "Audi".......

  6. #5
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxmeister View Post
    Thanks mate, currently laid up with man flu....But more to come soon, maybe even a supercharger thrown into the mix later on, will get some update in next few days.

    Thought you meant that the game was becoming available on the PS3 later as in that it had been released on other consoles 1st but after re-reading it i realise you mean that its just being released, my mistake.

    Got the first but only done a few levels and not played the ps3 in ages, go through spells like that.
    Gutted about the man-flu mate! I hope you don't be spreading it around here...us men can catch that horrendous illness very easily. Looking forward to other project updates though.

    As for LBP, I finished the first one, and did love it! I'm the same with my PS3 generally though. I got Battlefield Bad COmpany 2 recently. Played it for a week, and then haven't had too much time recently. Oh well. LBP2 does look amazing though, it's such a fun game.

    And i've just read my original post, it does sound like i'm stating that it's never been on PS3 before doesn't it, doh! I think I was referring to the fact that it's going to be a PS3 title, and not PS4 as early speculation was pointing to.


  7. #6
    jb0o's Avatar
    North East Forum Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    North East, UK
    Posts
    2,572
    Nothing pissed me off more than the advert on TV for #1.
    Audi A3 2.0TFSI S Line SE DSG

    JMB Retrofits - North East Retrofit Company

  8. #7
    Foxmeister's Avatar
    Fired Up!
    Funky Pong Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sunny Glesga!
    Posts
    1,767
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    I think I was referring to the fact that it's going to be a PS3 title, and not PS4 as early speculation was pointing to.
    PS4??? Where the hell have i been, not even heard a snifter about this. Is that a definate and when is release? God, feels like i only just got the PS3.

    Also must be getting old cumin away with statements like that^^^

    Project RS28 build
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthr...1-Project-RS28

    German cowboy walks into a car showroom and says "Audi".......

  9. #8
    fgaffney's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxmeister View Post
    PS4??? Where the hell have i been, not even heard a snifter about this. Is that a definate and when is release? God, feels like i only just got the PS3.

    Also must be getting old cumin away with statements like that^^^
    The rumour is 2014 at the earliest for a PS4 release so you can relax. They're only just starting to get the best out of PS3 now!
    '53 A3 2.0 TDi Sport in ebony black with
    Symphony II+, BOSE & rear park assist


  10. #9
    Foxmeister's Avatar
    Fired Up!
    Funky Pong Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sunny Glesga!
    Posts
    1,767
    Quote Originally Posted by fgaffney View Post
    The rumour is 2014 at the earliest for a PS4 release so you can relax. They're only just starting to get the best out of PS3 now!
    Phew, aint got cash for it just now anyway!

    TBH, i was a bit dissapointed when i first got the ps3, was impressive, just not overlly. Hopefully they do start bringing out games using its full potential!

    Project RS28 build
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthr...1-Project-RS28

    German cowboy walks into a car showroom and says "Audi".......

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO