EM TuningMonster Motorsport
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 190

Thread: Bad Company 2

  1. #41
    Mr.G's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In a Tardis!!
    Posts
    1,302
    Will be buying this later on today!

    G

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #42
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,160
    I've been getting massively p!ssed off with BC2 on the PS3! I'm a noob to BC2 but played BC1 till I reached the top rank of 25 and have all trophies except 2!

    I find with BC2 that there is no fair ranking system so i'm running around ranked 4 with my crappy basic weapons while I'm getting totally bum screwed by rank 30+ with fancy guns and body armour!

    The other thing that is really annoying is that whenever I attempt to knife someone there is a delay and it doesn't always kill them and then they kill me! Yesterday I found some plumb on an anti aircraft gun so I went up behind him, swung the knife, nothing happened, he hopped off the gun then gunned me down. I basically turned the PS3 off at that point and lobbed the fecking controller across the room in a fit of rage
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  4. #43
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,725
    Yeah, the lack of ranking is pretty poo sometimes. However, it doesn't take too long to rank up to an appropriate level where you can hold your own at least. I often find that those rank 30+ for example aren't necessarily better than me despite the silly hours they've played.

    I think i'm only about rank 12/13, and have all the fun stuff I want.


  5. #44
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,160
    SO what you're saying is I need to spend some more time on my PS3? I'm sure that can be done
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  6. #45
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,725
    Quote Originally Posted by Westle View Post
    SO what you're saying is I need to spend some more time on my PS3? I'm sure that can be done
    Without a doubt! If you are ever going to beat these suckers you must spend hours and hours on the PS3. I'm sure Mrs westle won't mind at all! ha


  7. #46
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,160
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    Without a doubt! If you are ever going to beat these suckers you must spend hours and hours on the PS3. I'm sure Mrs westle won't mind at all! ha
    She would have minded but as I'm not with her any more I can do what I like

    Expect me to report in at rank 50 in a week!
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  8. #47
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,725
    Quote Originally Posted by Westle View Post
    She would have minded but as I'm not with her any more I can do what I like

    Expect me to report in at rank 50 in a week!
    Fair point! Maybe i should get rid of mrs crazy88, and rank myself up!!!! I never get chance to play.


  9. #48
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,160
    Right lads I put in a few hours at the weekend and also added you as a friend Crazy and Mr G, so we can squad up if we're all on together at some point.

    Anyway I managed to get up to rank 5 now and got a load of weapon upgrades but I'm still getting well annoyed with the game. One of my new hates is when you have a team member behind you when you're capturing a flag so you know your safe to look the other way incase enemys come from both directions. Then you get knifed in the back because you damn team mate has decided to go for a stroll, thanks a lot pal!

    I shall persevere.

    PS. Mr G, I looked at your stats and they are very impressive, you can join my squad anytime you like matey.
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  10. #49
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,725
    Yeah, Mr G is everyone's first pick! ha. He has some amazing KDR's etc.

    I know what you mean about the people running off though. Very few people play properly, and actually tell you what their plans are etc, ha. Still, that's the same in every FPS game and COD is even worse. All i ever get on there is 'tards who play me RnB over their headsets. Oh well, I sold the COD so it doesn't matter to me.

    Keep persevering though mate, it's an awesome game.

    Oh, and I will accept the friend request, but don't expect me to be on anytime soon. Really busy at work at the moment, and about to move house, yay! I sense some long hours coming my way.


  11. #50
    Mr.G's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In a Tardis!!
    Posts
    1,302
    Quote Originally Posted by Westle View Post
    Right lads I put in a few hours at the weekend and also added you as a friend Crazy and Mr G, so we can squad up if we're all on together at some point.

    Anyway I managed to get up to rank 5 now and got a load of weapon upgrades but I'm still getting well annoyed with the game. One of my new hates is when you have a team member behind you when you're capturing a flag so you know your safe to look the other way incase enemys come from both directions. Then you get knifed in the back because you damn team mate has decided to go for a stroll, thanks a lot pal!

    I shall persevere.

    PS. Mr G, I looked at your stats and they are very impressive, you can join my squad anytime you like matey.
    Why thanks. I do play hard most of the time, but after a few beers I have a laugh and joke about. I'm very team orientated and will be the forerunner of a good team if I can get players with Mic's. I could easily start playing this game Semi Pro and spend 50% more time on it to get my stats where they should be, not where they are now. Not that good my stats in all honesty, although I ONLY play HARDCORE, which as you know is 10 times harder as a few bullets or a nasty fall can kill you outright, so I guess in that view they are ok.

    The only advice i'd give is play with good players to gain skill quick and to obtain points as quickly as possible. Play hard and don't spend time walking around if there are jeeps/tanks to get in to get somewhere faster, arm the charges, launch rockets, plant C4, use the tank to destroy the the charges which will gain you LOADS of points, and quickly.

    Yeah, Mr G is everyone's first pick! ha. He has some amazing KDR's etc.
    Thanks...again, not seen you much online recently, but know you have a young toddler so needs must!

    I will be playing more in the summer, i'm just waiting to move into my new house, 2 weeks max. I am working 4 day weeks through summer so once i'm in and settled I will be playing a whole lot more, improve those stats of mine. If you havent already done so, sign up for verteran mode gives you access to the M1 Garand Weapon, accurate and powerful.

    I have 1 more pin and 2 More Insignias, trying so hard to get them. Won't be long I hope.

    Keep it up troops

    See you online soon hopefully.

    G

  12. #51
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,160
    Has anyone tried "Onslaught" yet?
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  13. #52
    Mr.G's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In a Tardis!!
    Posts
    1,302
    Quote Originally Posted by Westle View Post
    Has anyone tried "Onslaught" yet?
    Yes, Completed on Hardcore mode also, means you get the 4 additional trophies if you complete all 4 maps. Give it a go, make sure you have good players as team mates or you'll have little chance in success!

    G

  14. #53
    Dazmo's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Leicestershire
    Posts
    1,775
    onslaught is brilliant fun!!


    Maritus Blue Audi A4 3.0 V6 S-Line TDi 275bhp, 585nm Torque

  15. #54
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post
    make sure you have good players as team mates or you'll have little chance in success!

    G
    I think this is my main problem even in the main conquest games I play. I only have one other mate who plays and its rare that we're both online at the same time so I end up being squaded up with a load of bellends who run off and I then end up playing on my own which is impossible.

    Calssic case of bellends running off last night was when I was on the turret gun of a tank and my driver decided he'd get out and run off leaving me stranded and surrounded by recon soldiers throwing C4 on me!

    Also I still cant understand where all the noobs are! Wheneve I play I alsways seem to be the lowest rank in the game and I dont think i've seen anyone else with a rank less than 14 in the last 3 weeks! I got myself to rank 6 last night but I still have a load of gash weapons :-(
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  16. #55
    Dazmo's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Leicestershire
    Posts
    1,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Westle View Post
    I think this is my main problem even in the main conquest games I play. I only have one other mate who plays and its rare that we're both online at the same time so I end up being squaded up with a load of bellends who run off and I then end up playing on my own which is impossible.

    Calssic case of bellends running off last night was when I was on the turret gun of a tank and my driver decided he'd get out and run off leaving me stranded and surrounded by recon soldiers throwing C4 on me!

    Also I still cant understand where all the noobs are! Wheneve I play I alsways seem to be the lowest rank in the game and I dont think i've seen anyone else with a rank less than 14 in the last 3 weeks! I got myself to rank 6 last night but I still have a load of gash weapons :-(
    Lol, i know what you mean, im rank 29 at the mo and it does take along time to rank up.

    Got some good kit now, but if theres one thing i hate more than anything in bc2 its the f****g helicopters! they are way to overpowered and theres nothing to take them down when some twat is flying around in circles spawn killing your team!

    We need heat seaking anti air rockets!


    Maritus Blue Audi A4 3.0 V6 S-Line TDi 275bhp, 585nm Torque

  17. #56
    Mr.G's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In a Tardis!!
    Posts
    1,302
    Quote Originally Posted by Westle View Post
    I think this is my main problem even in the main conquest games I play. I only have one other mate who plays and its rare that we're both online at the same time so I end up being squaded up with a load of bellends who run off and I then end up playing on my own which is impossible.

    Calssic case of bellends running off last night was when I was on the turret gun of a tank and my driver decided he'd get out and run off leaving me stranded and surrounded by recon soldiers throwing C4 on me!

    Also I still cant understand where all the noobs are! Wheneve I play I alsways seem to be the lowest rank in the game and I dont think i've seen anyone else with a rank less than 14 in the last 3 weeks! I got myself to rank 6 last night but I still have a load of gash weapons :-(
    I'm on today if any of you fancy a good few games, guarantee you wont find yourself on your own, and if you get in a chopper/tank with me you'll rank some good points up and rank up quickly.

    Lol, i know what you mean, im rank 29 at the mo and it does take along time to rank up.

    Got some good kit now, but if theres one thing i hate more than anything in bc2 its the f****g helicopters! they are way to overpowered and theres nothing to take them down when some twat is flying around in circles spawn killing your team!

    We need heat seaking anti air rockets!
    Rank 39 Myself at the moment, slow going now in the upper levels. Takes a while even though I average around 40 kills per game. My highest was 96 and I've not managed to beat that yet so it's my personal best at this moment in time.

    The choppers are....well if you think about what might happen in real life...more realistic. They are powerful but just get out of sight and try your damned hardest to tag with Tracer darts, the Carl Gustav will auto seek, and have much more chance to hit if you time it right. I've lost count of the choppers I've shot down.

    Anyway...I'm on today....hope to see you all online!

    G

  18. #57
    S4twiggy's Avatar
    Fully Certified Detailer!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    1,811
    YFSC

  19. #58
    S4twiggy's Avatar
    Fully Certified Detailer!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    1,811
    there some real bellends on BC2, i can think of one i know right now.

  20. #59
    Dazmo's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Leicestershire
    Posts
    1,775
    Quote Originally Posted by S4twiggy View Post
    there some real bellends on BC2, i can think of one i know right now.
    You really should'nt call yourself like that! lol


    Maritus Blue Audi A4 3.0 V6 S-Line TDi 275bhp, 585nm Torque

  21. #60
    Mr.G's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In a Tardis!!
    Posts
    1,302
    Pardon? Hope that's not referring to me!

  22. #61
    Mr.G's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In a Tardis!!
    Posts
    1,302
    YFSC normally means you f*****g sad Cu**!

    What's your problem?

  23. #62
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,160
    Mr G. Wicked session on Sunday, thanks for your help. I'd never played Rush before and it was a lot more interesting. Even though we smashed 4000 points each my kills to death ratio was one of the worst I'd had, 8 to 15 I think! I'll have to order up a headset too.
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  24. #63
    mac1403's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    wales uk
    Posts
    956
    Quote Originally Posted by Westle View Post
    Mr G. Wicked session on Sunday, thanks for your help. I'd never played Rush before and it was a lot more interesting. Even though we smashed 4000 points each my kills to death ratio was one of the worst I'd had, 8 to 15 I think! I'll have to order up a headset too.
    How you manage to hit 4000 points with that kill ratio? Obviously I am doing something wrong as I normally hit somewhere between 2000-2500 unless its Africa Harbor where I can rack up huge points with mines if the opposition are dumb enough to keep ploughing in with their tanks LOL
    Facelift S3, Sprint Blue, Bucket seats, Sunroof, Sat Nav, Bose, Elect Mirrors, Light and Rain, Interior Light pack, Flat Tyre Warning, GSM Phone Prep, Led upgrade, Illuminated speaker grills.

  25. #64
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,160
    Quote Originally Posted by mac1403 View Post
    How you manage to hit 4000 points with that kill ratio? Obviously I am doing something wrong as I normally hit somewhere between 2000-2500 unless its Africa Harbor where I can rack up huge points with mines if the opposition are dumb enough to keep ploughing in with their tanks LOL
    Basically Mr G was driving a tank most of the time with me on the turret then I'd jump out and repair the tank all the time and I was picking up all the passenger points for Mr Gs kills. We were playing rush so there was a lot of arming/disarming of comms stations going on too.

    I'd only ever broken the 1000 point mark maybe twice and then we smashed 4k each
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  26. #65
    Mr.G's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In a Tardis!!
    Posts
    1,302
    Hehe. I managed 70 odd kills that specific game.

    Was a good round that one. Arica harbour is a tank whore map!

    I have around 5 platinum star one of which is for tanks. Mart never knew you played???

    Btw how's things? Seems like twiggys got issues, don't see the point in airing them here.

    Love BFBC.

    G

  27. #66
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,725
    Boo to you lot all playing BC2!!! My PS3 is currently all boxed up awaiting the move, and last night I actually had a spot of time where I could have played...oh well.

    I will get on hopefully as soon as we've moved house, but to be honest that looks slim as we're fitting a bathroom as soon as we move in, doh! Sounds like you both had a great game though.


  28. #67
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,160
    I played most of last night too. Closing in on rank 10 now and unlocking a fair few goodies to help me keep up with the best. I need to get me a headset as I was playing along side a mate last night and we were talking on our mobiles haha!
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  29. #68
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,725
    Quote Originally Posted by Westle View Post
    I played most of last night too. Closing in on rank 10 now and unlocking a fair few goodies to help me keep up with the best. I need to get me a headset as I was playing along side a mate last night and we were talking on our mobiles haha!
    I've often done that anyway, just so I can mute all the retards, and speak to my mate only. Glad to hear you're ranking up nicely!!!


  30. #69
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,160
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    I've often done that anyway, just so I can mute all the retards, and speak to my mate only. Glad to hear you're ranking up nicely!!!
    I'll be back on tonight as I'm getting addicted. Want to download Onslaught too.
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  31. #70
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,160
    Guys i've only just found out that you can pair any bluetooth headset to the PS3 so I'll be getting that sorted tonight as I have an old nokia one kicking about somewhere. Sweet!
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  32. #71
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,160
    Had another good few games last night. My headset was flat so had to charge it all night but I did quickly test it before I went to bed and it works like a treat.

    Closing in on rank 11 now and holding my own against some of the better players now so I'm really starting to enjoy it
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  33. #72
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,725
    Quote Originally Posted by Westle View Post
    Had another good few games last night. My headset was flat so had to charge it all night but I did quickly test it before I went to bed and it works like a treat.

    Closing in on rank 11 now and holding my own against some of the better players now so I'm really starting to enjoy it
    Glad you're finally enjoying it dude. And as for the headset...handy feature isn't it. I have an old nokia headset that i got free as i refuse to use them for my phone. They work a treat for PS3 though.

    Roll on next weekend when the PS3 will come back out of its box, haha. We move on Monday, can't wait!!!!!!


  34. #73
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,160
    Cant get enough of this game at the moment and i intend to put my life on hold again this weekend ;-)

    I've been reading up on loads of various guides and i've only just found out about "spotting" enemies and sending squad orders. I've also been running around tracer dartink all tanks but nobody seems to give a crap and never uses the tracer ready rocket launchers to take them out!

    I've now realised how team orientated this game is and unless you play with another group of players who know what to do it ends up being 4 seperate Rambos in a squad all going off in their own direction and getting bum molested by an organised team!
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  35. #74
    S4twiggy's Avatar
    Fully Certified Detailer!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    1,811
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post
    Hehe. I managed 70 odd kills that specific game.

    Was a good round that one. Arica harbour is a tank whore map!

    I have around 5 platinum star one of which is for tanks. Mart never knew you played???

    Btw how's things? Seems like twiggys got issues, don't see the point in airing them here.

    Love BFBC.

    G
    LOL i thought you mite say that dude, no problems here mate i was just having a game on BC2 and everyone was pissin me off and going off on their own so no team work involved so seen this and didnt realise people were so into it, love this game though and id pick this over COD these days any day. BTW way though i dont think much of onslaught. wot do you guys think.

    hows things G aint seen you much at any meets or events mate, be good to see the S3 again.

  36. #75
    Mr.G's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In a Tardis!!
    Posts
    1,302
    Quote Originally Posted by S4twiggy View Post
    LOL i thought you mite say that dude, no problems here mate i was just having a game on BC2 and everyone was pissin me off and going off on their own so no team work involved so seen this and didnt realise people were so into it, love this game though and id pick this over COD these days any day. BTW way though i dont think much of onslaught. wot do you guys think.

    hows things G aint seen you much at any meets or events mate, be good to see the S3 again.
    Hiya.

    Crossed wires I think. Thought you were having a go at me is all. I'm great thanks mate, how are you? I've been really busy is all, detailed a few nice cars, designed a few web-sites for companies, bought a house, spent some hard earned cash on the car at Awesome GTI...you know the normal sort of everyday busy stuff that leaves you with little time for much else!

    The more games get realistic the harder they become, which is why i play hardcore mode only, i suppose i take the game seriously when i play, hate getting killed by bull**** shots though. Thats just the way the game is though, people pulling all sorts of weird stunts.

    I'm on this weekend, moreso tomorrow though. Get some points racked up.

    G

  37. #76
    S4twiggy's Avatar
    Fully Certified Detailer!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    1,811
    wot sort of things you done to your S3 now then mate, ive got myself a machine polisher aswel now so if i need advice mate are you there to answer any question i have. looking forwars to seeing the new metal gear coming soon but nothin i know of beats BC2 online at the mooment. havent played hardcore as yet as im just a casual player but ill be checking it out soon. are you coming to AITP? hope to catch up soon mate.

  38. #77
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,160
    Been trying to unlock all the recon kit recently but you dont rack up many points just sitting in a bush picking people off and mortar stricking a few tanks and houses.

    I'm sure there's some cheating going on in this game now! I've shot people in the head at point blank only for them to kill me and their health remains at 100%! Yesterday I knifed someone and nothing happened at all then the guy turned round and blasted me.
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  39. #78
    Dazmo's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Leicestershire
    Posts
    1,775
    Loving this at the mo, almost have all the xbox 360 achievements now, current rank is 32! almost 33, everything is unlocked.

    Just trying to get all the pins and badges, also trying to get all the bronze, gold and platinum stars for all weapons.

    I am especially loving the creation of car bombs!, grab a quad, fix to it 3-6 packs of c4 and drive it at a tank,men, building...jump off and detonate....kabooommmm! brilliant.

    Roll on battlefield bad company vietnam!!!


    Maritus Blue Audi A4 3.0 V6 S-Line TDi 275bhp, 585nm Torque

  40. #79
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,725
    I hate you all! I am without the internet at the moment, and desperate to play some multiplayer My PS3 is hooked up ready to go. I know I could play single player, but it's just not fun.

    And car bombs are sounding very fun Dazmo!!


  41. #80
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,160
    I purchased Onslaught last night so I'll be giving that a run later tonight.
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







 

 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO