AH FabricationsEM Tuning

Thread: Bioshock 2

Gievf Buckets

Status

Bioshock 2

My copy is on pre-order and im really looking forward to taking another trip into rapture. also with a multiplayer mode i think this game could see away a month or two of my free time

BioShock 2 Video Game, Review | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

who else is considering it?

YouTube- Bioshock 2 Red Carpet Trailer

2. # ADS
    ADS

is a retronaut

Status
    I have it on order mate. Bioshock was the best game I have ever played but I fear 2 won't have the same effect because it's not a new concept. It'll still be great though.

Why is it so cheap though? COD MW2 is still selling at 40 quid but I paid 34.49 for B2!
    8P2 S3

For advice on Air Con problems please read my FAQs.
    To find ASN members with VCDS check out the MAP.

1st Gear

Status
    The first one is one of my favourite games ever. I've got Bioshock 2 but won't get chance to play it until the weekend.

Reviews so far seem to be saying that it's really good but can't quite live up to the first one.

is a retronaut

Status
    That's to be expected really. The first was just so bloody good. I haven't played any other game where there are so many ways to kill enemies and that's what made it so enjoyable.

B2 is now here
    8P2 S3

Gievf Buckets

Status
    welli played the single player last night and it gets 9.5/10 the enviroments the storyline and the detail all folows the foundations of the old bioshock, it feels less daunting when you consider that you are the big daddy so i found compared to the first game its more like youre the hunter now as opposed to the prey, dual wielding is fantastic and is one of the things i thought the game should have had from the begining. being able to remotely hack while on the move is a large improvement as now you can hack sentries as theyre attacking you and get the upper hand on a large battle. the controls are great and just as i imagined that they'd b mapped out.

i cant wait to get back inside rapture tonight!

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Staz View Post
    That's to be expected really. The first was just so bloody good. I haven't played any other game where there are so many ways to kill enemies and that's what made it so enjoyable.
    Agreed. The first was just superb.

Quote Originally Posted by P5SND View Post
    welli played the single player last night and it gets 9.5/10 the enviroments the storyline and the detail all folows the foundations of the old bioshock, it feels less daunting when you consider that you are the big daddy so i found compared to the first game its more like youre the hunter now as opposed to the prey, dual wielding is fantastic and is one of the things i thought the game should have had from the begining. being able to remotely hack while on the move is a large improvement as now you can hack sentries as theyre attacking you and get the upper hand on a large battle. the controls are great and just as i imagined that they'd b mapped out.

i cant wait to get back inside rapture tonight!
    Nice review. Can't wait until the weekend.

Gievf Buckets

Status
    ok about it being less eerie, i take it back its still got it, was ****ting myself going all spy style through enclosed spaces tonight

is a retronaut

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by P5SND View Post
    ok about it being less eerie, i take it back its still got it, was ****ting myself going all spy style through enclosed spaces tonight
    lol

I am going to devote some good quality time for it this weekend. It's still in the wrapper right now.
    8P2 S3

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Staz View Post
    lol

I am going to devote some good quality time for it this weekend. It's still in the wrapper right now.
    Likewise. The missus is away all day being pampered at some hotel/spa thing so it's Bioshock 2 all day with a bit of Mass Effect 2 thrown in when I need a break.

North East Forum Moderator

Status
    My mates recommended the Bioshock game to me so I bought Bioshock 1 last weekend and its awesome, can't wait to complete it and get number 2.

Website | Facebook | Audi TT 2.0TDI 170 Quattro

1st Gear

Status
    I finished mass effect 2 last weekend, and i am playing Bioshco 2 right now. Both are great games, but as has been said they dont bring enough thats new to really blow your socks off like both originals did.

I have FF13 on pre-order, now that should be interesting.

Anyone noticed how the mags are getting slower at reviewing as well. I buy most games on pre-order, and i usually get them before i see a review..........kind of defeats the objuect of the mag IMO.

Gievf Buckets

Status
    meh ive found ff games have gotten easier as per ff on the psp was just run slash spell and so on, i doubt ill get it till its cheap

true on the reviews, i stick to gaametrailers.com they keep me right, and theyve a padcast that streams to my zunehd, win!

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Glad I read this boys as was gonna get it for my brother, so reinforces the decision.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

Gievf Buckets

Status
    no worries if he likes the first he will love it, if he plays fps' he will love it

how did everyone get on with bioshock?, i found it fairly easy and got teh big brass balls trophy ftw, no deaths through the whole game haha prolly cause i was being that careful so i didnt need a fresh set of breeks

1st Gear

Status
    I am not that far in yet, but i had to get a key off a big fat bird in a bar last night. The whole level had some stupid squeaky violin music in it, it drove me mad.....

Gievf Buckets

Status
    haha its all the atmousphere yeah your prolly around 30- 40% through