Game onto youtube

bogus

Reaction score
my son wants to put a clip of a ps2 game on youtube so i pluged his console into my sony dvd recorder and recorded him playing then copyed it to disc
can anyone tell me why my pc wont read the ps2 game but will read tv programs from my recorder
i used dvd-rw as the clips are short and i dont wont to wast discs
any help would be appreciated :think:

Good old camcorder or phone camera, I'm not sure if theres anything available yet that you can record directly from PS console

Is it possible to save the replay onto a flashdrive and then send the file to your pc? I remember my ps2 had USB ports in it.

only way of the top of my head would be to save it to memory card as ps2 didnt have internal memory and somehow get memory card connected to the pc. Still most good camera phones these days will do the job.

there is something you can buy to do this but it costs about £100 and i cant remember what it called!but ill ask the person in work who told me bout it and see if he remembers.it plugs into console and records the clips you want it to.

seen mate today he said its called a pvb and costs between £70 & £200.by the sounds of it the price goes by what size you want,i think its a bit like an external harddrive.

cheers guys ill try useing my flashdrive if not get the old camcorder out