Gran Turismo 5 release date

S80DDE

Reaction score
hello evry1, any1 have a definitive date to the UK release of GT5 for ps3? theres rumours all over the net but nothing hard and fast. Iv herd April 2010 and assume itl b pushed back yet again. Ne thoughts?

Ive heard its going to be released in feburary sometime, but ive heard nothing for definite, its all rumours at the mo, and its getting really annoying, ive been waiting patiently for ages now ha.

I will take all the rumours with a pinch of salt, as I remember when it was set to be released in March 2009! I'm looking forward to its eventual release but I'm worried that by the time it actually comes out it will just be a disappointment!

Sony said GT was going to be a launch game for the psp! 4 years late it came out and it was disapointing.

Forza 3 is the best, Xbox is cheaper :) It wins all round!

I will only believe this exists once I see it in the shops! As already mentioned this was supposed to be released the same time the PS3 was! After all this time it needs to be s!+t hot but in all honesty I don't expect it to be that different from the last one!

I will only believe this exists once I see it in the shops! As already mentioned this was supposed to be released the same time the PS3 was! After all this time it needs to be s!+t hot but in all honesty I don't expect it to be that different from the last one!

LOL :iagree:

I've actually sold my PS3 for now as i don't use it anymore

As soon as GT5 is out, i'm buying another :rockwoot:

Sony said GT was going to be a launch game for the psp! 4 years late it came out and it was disapointing.

Forza 3 is the best, Xbox is cheaper :) It wins all round!

anyone remember rise of the robots?? elle oh elle!! but forza 3 is awesome, i dont own a 360 but its the only game i do play on my mates! only thing i find annoying is how every turbo sounds the same on any car and on alot of them as your dumping boost they sound like an iron letting out steam, most distracting!! but i shall be getting gt5 no matter what after waiting sooooooooo patiently, as well as final fantasy xiii and xiv, gonna be an expensive couple of months!!

A guy who works in GAME told me over Christmas it might be summer 2010, and EVO magazine reported the same this week! I know the GT5 development team have taken on new licencing for FIA WRC and NASCAR but I'm amazed the publishers have stuck with this. Most would have pulled out long ago.

I've actually sold my PS3 for now as i don't use it anymore

As soon as GT5 is out, i'm buying another :rockwoot:

Same here..Final year of Uni so March Japan release suits me fine so I know that after May I can get the PS3 TV and wheel together. I expect a summer release world wide for GT5