NEW!!!! Modern warfare 2, Multiplayer trailer!!

it looks good
I hear they are trying to get it selling for a tenner dearer due to demand...robbing gits

it looks good
I hear they are trying to get it selling for a tenner dearer due to demand...robbing gits

Depends which edition you buy but yes they are really screwing people.

Normal game- around- £45-55
Hardened Edition- £70
Prestige Edition - £120

good good got a demo coming my way soon! easiest games around!

woah this looks ace..... im not gonna even bother now with the WAW map packs....dont think ill be going back to that!!!

usually the savings on my fuel bill is countered by buying replacement controllers :)

cant wait for this game lol..... everything goes , everything ...not a sparrow left

what's it gonna be for PC?

looks ****** awesome, much better than W@W

did you see the flares come out of the chopper when the player launches the SAM?!

WICKED!

time to get the x box chipped i think im not paying that they can **** off , im sure they will bring a normal version out ....

i neeeeeeed ghostbusters aswell ....ps3 had a 5 month exclusive with the release , turds

cant wait for this to come out looks awsome poor car only gets used six months of the year as it is but its going to be less now!

Looks like ill be a cheap-*** and just buy the game as i cant see myself running around with nightvision goggles on.....Maybe if they payed me....But the game looks awesome!:hubbahubba:

i thought the goggles would be something to use ingamerather than just for fannying around the house in....sod that ill never use em and if i did id prob be arrested for looking 'paedo' ish

time to get the x box chipped i think im not paying that they can **** off , im sure they will bring a normal version out ....

i neeeeeeed ghostbusters aswell ....ps3 had a 5 month exclusive with the release , turds

The ghost busters is terrible mate got the demo on the ps3,also for cod wow'ers there is supposed to be a third map pack out today,getting annoying though all this adding a £9 at a time for more levels even though it does give game a bit more last ability, but not that many years ago didnt games have that anyway like adventure games etc they didnt charge you £200 cos there was 200hrs game play at least to finish it,plus fifa etc annoys me why dont they offer some kind of change in value when say you have bought 2009 then 2010 comes out?

i secomed to buying map packs 1 + 2 to get me to november, been on for 4-5 hours since and only managed to play 3 of the 8 downloaded!! ev1 skips em!! load of crap and waste of £17

i secomed to buying map packs 1 + 2 to get me to november, been on for 4-5 hours since and only managed to play 3 of the 8 downloaded!! ev1 skips em!! load of crap and waste of £17

Yeah same on ps3 fellow sheffielder!!:rock: