Best Racing Game ever.

sniperlover

Reaction score
Just wondering which one is your.After playing Gran Turismo 1 to 4,i cant help it but still prefer Need for Speed underground.its a classic:think:,let us know

race driver grid all the way

For outright driving, Gran Turismo series Rules supreme!!! It's just so realistic and it is THE origional racing game!

For modding, has to be NFSU2.

gran turismo 3 was the best nearly every car known to man on it gt4 was good graphics but not as many cars and 5 prologue awesome graphics just want the full game to hurry up i hope it has 80s and 90s cars like in 3 that was good modding the crap out of some old toyota

Race driver grid....sheer mayhem lol

I'm on the Race Driver Grid side. The best by far.

Gran Turismo Series. Although Test Drive Unlimited is very good. Biggest free driving map Ive seen. Takes me an hour to get round the island on a bike at full pelt 150+.

Grid is the best! Well the best I've played and I haven't played that many racing games lol.

Probably the most fun I've ever had in a racing game wold be either PGR2/3/4 (Cat & Mouse, cant beat it) or Forza 2 :)

I loved Gran Turismo on my old PS1 but then I moved over to the Xbox and got Forza2 which blew me away, I can't wait for Forza3. I might even get myself a little steering wheel and and a set of pedals :racer:

I thought Ferrari challenge on the PS3 was good. Anyone played it?

Anyone remember MSR on Dreamcast?

At release ahead of its time and addictive to play.

forza2 is easy the best out there, by the time gt5 comes out it will be dated, its taken way to long and by the looks of things forza 3 will look better anyway

msr was class on the dreamcast:rockwoot:

Mario Kart on the SNES will always hold he title in my house, it was awesome!

Gran Turismo series esp GT 3 Aspec.

Just demo'd Dirt 2. Quite some fun esp with the G25 wheel

forza2 is easy the best out there, by the time gt5 comes out it will be dated, its taken way to long and by the looks of things forza 3 will look better anyway

msr was class on the dreamcast:rockwoot:

im with this guy, Grid didnt have the car choice for me. Forza 2 with the amount you can do was awesome. Forza 3 will be smashing.

There is only one.......G.T 1-5 PROLOGUE no other game even comes close just look at the gt academy. i come 238th in that competition out of 50 000...you dont see anyone going from need for speed into a proper 24hr gt race now do you i've even tried that IRACING.COM simulator its proper in depth every option of real racing but still not a patch on gran tourismo. i have a gameracer pro seat and g25 wheel and take it a bit too seriously probably but its the closest us peasants are gonna get for now i'm afraid. its not about the looks of the game thats the most important thing its the way the cars perform and dynamics of the driving that counts if you put the settings on simulation not arcade or pro in the main menu it makes a big difference and turn every assist and abs t/c rubbish off, feedback up to 10 its the dogs dangly bits my id is im12345 we should start a gt5 team for the new game, anyone??:racer:

Last edited: