bad company 360

I was very dissapointed with the demo so didnt buy it, the graphics are terrible IMO

No, just been play Asassins Creed maxed out on my PC and the graphics on that are amazing. Shoudnt really compare the two but I was really dissapointed with the graphics on Bad Company, they seem fuzzy, washed out and two years old.
Take for example COD4, not PC but 360 version, it looks better and thats 18 month old. I think they sacrificed a lot of visuals for the physics.

I have HDMI set up BTW

hmmmm, im very tempted with this, had Battlefield 2 on normal xbox and that wqas brilliant..... dont know if its gonna draw me as much as call of duty 4 though....any thoughts??

Try the demo before buying, you cant get it from Xbox live market place

I didnt like the demo so wasnt going to buy it but I did in the end and the multiplayer is enjoyable once you get into it and work out what your plans of attack are. I dont think its as good as COD4 but then again who knows if any other game will be? Its nothing like it so you cant compare it...its a change of scenary and action which is nice...

I understand Battlefield 3 is coming out, to target the COD4 gamers...?

Is Bad Company (like COD 4) mainly for online gaming ?

well i hinted to the misus as i didnt know what i wanted for Bday, so think its gonna be feet first chaps..... still trying to get my gold cross on COD4..... wont play anything till im there lol...gonna be gathering dust till then me thinks

bad company tis good,graphics are crap compared to COD4 but get an earful of the sound when you fire them guns and the dogtag collecting is back in town (my favourite)

back from hols with a brand new game haha...... gimi couple days and ill be on live chappy's:salute: