Team Fortress 2

lil_coz

Reaction score
Hey guys. Just wondering if anyone on here goes on Team Fortress 2 on steam?

Coss

I have nearly purchased this game, but not yet! :sorry:

Is it in the Orange Box collection?

Yea. I cant remember if its this weekend coming or last weekend but steam was/is letting people get the game for free!

Coss

I used to play it, but at teh time too many FPS shooters came out at once. I think i got Cod4, UT3 and TF2 all in the same month!

Good game though, i may reinstall it on my new OS.

The spy is best though!!!!

Yea I got Cod4 at around the same time too. TF2 is highly addictive tho!

I go through phases. Used to be a spy but now I'm fully into Soldier mode :weight_lift2: So spies are highly annoying! lol Let me know when you get it back up and running

Ooooo, free time to pimp my servers ;) I play a bit of tf2 and look after a couple of servers (they are broken at the mo but im going down to london to go fix at the end of this week) so any of you fellow tf2 gamers want to add 217.64.127.90:27025 and 217.64.127.90:27045 to favourites they normally fill up in the evenings and we try to encourage friendly players and keep the nasties away

Ooooo, free time to pimp my servers ;) I play a bit of tf2 and look after a couple of servers (they are broken at the mo but im going down to london to go fix at the end of this week) so any of you fellow tf2 gamers want to add 217.64.127.90:27025 and 217.64.127.90:27045 to favourites they normally fill up in the evenings and we try to encourage friendly players and keep the nasties away

I'll add it tonight :D

Good stuff. Well I've added them to my favs. Just gotta wait for them to be up and running now! You guys wanna PM me your email addy's so I can add you on steam?

Coss

The servers are up, and im absolutely nackered after a near 5 hour journey home, half of that was just in london

Sounds like a ball ache! I wont be by my computer with TF on it till monday night so I guess I'll see you then! :aggressive:

Is it just me or are those servers dead? Try out 85.190.2.165:27015

Its a hardcore 2 fort server. Pretty much always rammed! If you see me on there, gimme a shout!

C