Race Driver 2

Khufu

Reaction score
just downloaded the demo of Race Driver 2 for the PC and can recommend it to anyone waiting for the next meet as a stop gap LOL. With a force feedback wheel and playing it on PRO-simulation mode you soon learn to respect the old adage of not braking while steering /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I tried playing htis online with the X-Box this is the Toca game correct.

The funny part is the attacks from the Brits in the gameplay. It seems us Yankees are not too welcome in the games.

I would admit if I was an obstruction in the game but, in the first 2 races of a 10 race series I was in the top 3 then all hell broke loose. I was being run off the track as thse guys were taking turns attacking.

For whatever reason my Mic did not work, which in hindsight was probably good because I am sure Xbox live has rules about foul language.

I just paid for an Uploaded a PC game called Live for Speed.

Its pretty generic as fas a brand names go but the dynamics and gameplay is really nice.

After my experiance with the Xbox thing I have not tried the online portion yet.

[ QUOTE ]
I tried playing htis online with the X-Box this is the Toca game correct.

The funny part is the attacks from the Brits in the gameplay. It seems us Yankees are not too welcome in the games.

I would admit if I was an obstruction in the game but, in the first 2 races of a 10 race series I was in the top 3 then all hell broke loose. I was being run off the track as thse guys were taking turns attacking.

For whatever reason my Mic did not work, which in hindsight was probably good because I am sure Xbox live has rules about foul language.

I just paid for an Uploaded a PC game called Live for Speed.

Its pretty generic as fas a brand names go but the dynamics and gameplay is really nice.

After my experiance with the Xbox thing I have not tried the online portion yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't take it personal .. we give the French hell on XBL too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

A