PS3 : COD4 Party

meatychi

Reaction score
Sign up here if you are interested in a AS.net COD4 Party possibly Tuesday's 19:00

IN

Meatychi
sam-knightrider
N1LZY
ots
quattro
S3hawkster
s34ever!!!
jase0851
crapatit

meatychi said:
Errrrr PS3!

what.... you mean like that bit you wrote in BOLD at the top of your last post... that I seem to have totally missed?!?!? :lazy:

Kontraband said:
what.... you mean like that bit you wrote in BOLD at the top of your last post... that I seem to have totally missed?!?!? :lazy:

Easy mistaker to maker!

I'll add you two onto my friends list and see you in the zone!

Wasn't there more peeps on here, with PS3's and COD4?

not too sure mate in my ps3 friend list i have meatychi/tmint/sam knightrider and thats bout it i think.i know bouncer daz has one but not sure if he set up his ps3 online

N1LZY added!

Where was everyone the other night?

I have my golden revolver! Check it out!

Joined the CRAP clan last night - I think a couple of members from here were there.

Are we still on for tonight?

Yo thanks for adding me, just been a bit busy at the mo, but will get on asap, it just seems everytime i want to put the PS3 to play a game, the missus ends up putting a film on!!! LOL....

I see some other PS3ers are interested. The tuesday night 19:00 online meet didn't get much traction.

Are people still interested? If so add the userid's shown on the first post.

i havent played gta4 for ages so ill prob be dog poo,but ill play call of duty is my speciality or pro evo 08

Ive never played it online, so might be the same! Havent played pro evo for ages... need to get back into that... although on a slight thread change am thinking about defecting to FIFA for the first time in AGES!!!

Nooooooooooo......dont go to the darkside, fifa is never gonna be as good as pro evo,although im downloading the fifa 09 demo as it stands,
I have always been a pro evo man and when it was called international superstar soccer on the snes.lol

I bought fifa 08 when it 1st came out as it was the only footy game at the time it has good graphics but the game play will never live up to pro evo,plus the new pro evo comes out october woo hoo,i think me and you need a little pro evo game online Kontraband.oh and while we are at it maybe cod4 and gta4.lol:gun2: