World of Warcraft

just given up.

played far too much, having joined on day one. Played TBC since day one, and then realised it didnt really add anything other than heroic dungeon grinding for mediocre loot. MC, ONY, ZG and BWL were fun, but cant justify the commitment for karazhan!!!

it's weird not playing anymore.

EDIT: Dragonblight - Dark Sun / We Come in Peace

I played from release until recently, was a member of Harlequins on Balnazzar if youve heard of them?.

Consumed my life for too long, TBC came out & i decided it'd be a good oppurtunity to quit. Glad to have put it behind me :)

I hate it. Seen many a good person lost to that game.

It's consumed my life and I can't get away - help! :D
Nah I enjoy playing it really - saves me loads of money lol

Yeah that's how I felt too, for a while! I just had to quit eventually... it really does change you. :(

After saying that, I miss it sometimes.

When you start putting more time and effort into the game than you do at work it's time to quit.

I played since day one, took a time out til battlegrounds came out, came back had a little fun in AV and decided to take timeout again.
TBC made it a little bit fun again and then I realised it was a bigger grind than before for rep and such, Karazhan drops are useless, really should be more drops per boss so you dont have to spend your life in there.
If you have absolutely no life outside wow then its def a game worth playing, but if you do have a life dont start playin otherwise it will suck the life outta you and it does make changes in your personality, ie moody and generally miserable.