Pro Evo Soccer 6

whats it like compared to the previous pro evos?

i was more a fan of pes4, didnt like the way in pes5 that you'd get a foul against you just by breathing near an opposition player.

pes5 breaks up the flow too much with all its new fancy moves and such.

Everything that PES 5 was crap for has been fixed, game flows soo much better, and so far the 'boogying' (where the computer decided it was going to score no matter what you tried) has gone.

hmm might have to get this then, wonder how the pesfan option file for the 360 works then.

done a bit of googling around and dang, cant even save replays on the 360 version? that sucks :(

...yep just slightly upgraded graphics/animation and the 2006/07 transfers....On top of that they missed a few, what have they been doing all year?

picked up pes6 yesterday, i do like it compared to pes5. even if it is just a minor upgrade, i much prefer this due to small gameplay "fixes" (crap first touch, over zealous ref etc)

I'm seriously addicted to pes5 on my psp, but like you all say, it drives you mad when you give away fouls for no aparent reason and they score no matter how many players you have near the ball!

As for FIFA 07 being better - your either a FIFA or a PES fan, not many people like both!
:footy: