Battlefield 2

necroeire

Reaction score
Ok got to grips with the game, it really is excellnt but does anyone know how to drive the f**king helecopters.

I am brillaint at flying them kamokazi style into the sea, I won't even start with the planes.....

They're next to impossible unless you use the joystick....
Running people over with the tanks is my favourite!

your button to walk forward is controlling how fast your rotor spins and when you have took off pull the mouse backwards slightly and you should be away but beware it takes a bit of practice,use a server which is empty to practice as all vehicles will be there

nickel101 said:
use mouse and keys, and practice :)

A LOT of practice! lol I've only just got the hang of it but shooting things is still nigh on impossible.

If you press up or down on the right stick, this raises and drops the chopper.
left and right on the right stick , straif you chopper left and right.
up and down on the left stick , tilt the chopper foward or back, thus giving you momentum. and finally left and right on the left stick rotate the chopper round left and right....if that makes any sense at alll...
this will sound so sad....lets make an "audi-sport clan". My handle for 360live is : JACKOLANTON if any of you are intrested....could be fun

Installed this again the other night & getting back into some FPS fun. Good stuff.:yahoo:

The Mrs bought this for me but she won't let me have it until Xmas.......ahhhhh.....I'll have to install me Special Forces add on to keep me going with BF2.

buckas said:
had this game for a few months on 360 - cracking game, spent most if it on live multiplayer tho, lol

drew
only way to play it,singleplayer mode if you stand still for a minute your arty'ed