FEAR

Yeah i downloaded it....i mean bought it last week ahheeemm! Very good game......freaky as hell! MAd the way the figures appear then your going down a corridor of dripping ******....screatchy noises and that little girl running past you when you least expect it! Very atmospheric. HAven't got that far into it as i want to finish Quake 4 first before getting into another game.....looks very promising from what i have seen so far though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

A mix of Splinter Cell, Doom, Silent Hill, pure class although you do need quite a high end machine etc to run it, my 6600gt card just about copes.

its quite short tho , had it finished in a week , but the a.i in this game is the best

My card runs it fine and its only a 128mb FX5900XT HAve found that i'm getting more slow down on the latest games now though so time for an upgrade i think! GT7800 would be nice but at those prices .....well will have to wait and see.

I have that card and its the dogs danglies

runs sweet on my 7900gtx, great gfx, great gameplay, **** storyline, cant believe the ending

i want to upgrade my pc but not sure wether i should get a another agp card or just upgrade straight to a pci-e card. i was looking to get the xfx 7800xt agp from www.overclockers.co.uk. becuase i have loads of new games but cant play them with my crap 5700le. i want to play conndemmed- a life of crime

get a pci-e mobo and card, there is no point buying old technology in my opinion

am now playing the expansion pack, extraction point, upgraded my graphics card to a xfx 7800 gs, another gig of ram and this is fantastic, all settings maxed and the effects and attention to detail are amazing