The new Xbox announcement

So it's Xbox One then. Looking good so far, I will get getting one of these on day 1...just like the last 2! Can't wait for Forza!

Yes Forza 5 looks like it will live up to the next gen hype. I should start getting back into Forza 4 as i will be pretty rusty by now. Currently play CoD 3 (yes CoD3)

Sammi and I will have our names down on the Pre order list, love forza so a forza launch is awesome and cod ghosts looks ammmmazzzziiinnnggg. Anyone have an idea of a release date for this yet

wow cant wait to play the new cod!!!! not sure on the new look of the xbox one ???

The voice control, instant game/tv/music switching and true 'minority report' stretch and swipe motion commands look truly impressive. XBOX ONE is clearly aiming to be the only entertainment machine you'll need, it's got all the TiVo type 'trending shows', matches TV and movies you like but adds in simultaneous web browser screen in screen integration too. The multi-tasking was astonishing. It also sounds like we are getting rumbling triggers on the controller.

The good news is they kept their eye on the hardcore gamer too - lots of big titles, plenty of exclusives and lets hope the sports tie ins come to the UK.