XBox Live

Ram

Reaction score
Website
www.amdtechnikusa.com
Anyone else out there that has this?

If so, see you online - look out for me, my "gamertag" is "Ramrattan" (or at least it is for now!)

Also, if you've bought Splinter cell - you can download new stuff for it over broadband!

www.xBoxLive.com for details...

Best wishes,

Ram®

Ram, Can you use XBOX live with a *ahem* normal net connection (not one of these fancy broadban jobbies)?

Arrrghhh.

I've just got a 2 month free voucher to try out XBox live but they don't take switch payments, so I can't play /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

I was hoping to see some of you online playing TOCA Race Driver 2. Its awesome!

RAM

I am "Huge Gary Owen" if you want to add me mate. I will add you when I am next on

Got PGR2, Splinter Cell Pandora Tom. Rainbow Six Three etc

See you on there (when I sort my cabling out!)

I've finally got round to sorting mine out now, I'm Leddy UK /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Hi Kevin,

Invite received and accepted!! mainly been playing PGR 2, but it'll be Halo 2 all the way.

I'm gonna post in the general chat section re Xbox live as this section is very quiet.

Would be great to have an A-S Net community death match!

Hello mate,

Good to have some games tonight, sorry I had to disappear early, other people do not realise the importance of new games /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

If your into playing please do check out www.lickmyear.org/games then click on the forum. Good group of blokes there and a place to organise matches and have a laugh.

Catch you soon.

Kev.