gt4 - s3 around the nurburg ring.

jediknight

Reaction score
Website
www.nathanwillits.com
have we had a competition to see who can get a modded s3 round the nurburg ring fastest? think you can mod the s3 to near 400 bhp on GT4

i'll put my time up tonight... all times must be backed up with a screen shot or photo of the time

ok hows this.... took a few trys

look forward to seeing other times

6.59 minutes

s3 time.JPG

very impressive! Unfortunately it blows the "GT4 as a simluator" right out of the water...

my best so far is 7.31mins my s3 is 375bhp.
Are you using nos?

hi m8 , just done 6.57.858, was pretty hard to beat your time as the s3 is a twitchy little /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

i have a screen shot but cant seem to figure out how to post pictures anymore

[ QUOTE ]
very impressive! Unfortunately it blows the "GT4 as a simluator" right out of the water...

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently, a lap compares well with real life. Only thing is, you can go much faster without the fear of immenent death!!!

Glad to see S3 is on GT4. Will be getting soon.... Can't wait in fact....might have to get tonight...

Great Article in Car mag Sept (not in shops yet) about 'ring in Nissan 350Z......

GT4 times will be faster but the bloke learnt it on gt4 then went and posted 9 mins in reality. GT4 time 7 ish off the top of my head.

Very good for first time out IMO.

Comment very realistic...GT4 flattens circuit.... big hills don;'t fill the screen.