Dead Island

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
The new zombie game, looks good. Was released on the 9th of September. Just going to download it on steam. I dont think it will be as good as left for dead or left for dead 2, but will try it out.

Yeah its not bad apparently, got 7/10 in most places.

I know a few people who have it, its very fun to play and has a large island to explore, im sure its not quite as good as dead rising though!

Yeah its not bad apparently, got 7/10 in most places.

I know a few people who have it, its very fun to play and has a large island to explore, im sure its not quite as good as dead rising though!

I've played this game over the weekend for an hour and its very good.
Deffo parts of dead rising to it, with the open world, making weapons and zombies.
Left for dead/2 just annoyed me. only ever played it on the Xbox but I don't like it.

I've compaire it very closely to dead rising but remove the fun colour full part of it and make it a bit more serious.
Still a good game but i'm going to wait till its drop down in price before I buy it.

not had the chance to play it, and basically i wont either lol im fussy when it comes to games

loving your sig pic of the B5 scott she looking low mayn!!!

My mates been playing since it came out and wont shut up about it.
I'd love to buy it buy I dont have windows 7 yet. :(

Scott, i just spent 5 hours playing it. You need to get.

I Quite like the write up on windows 8 Scott.

Scott, get yourself this game, its amazing.

This game just gets better as you progress through the quests.

Good game i agree, but i've got to the second part now and its getting soooo hard! them zombies that just RUN at you **** me right off haha

Good game i agree, but i've got to the second part now and its getting soooo hard! them zombies that just RUN at you **** me right off haha

I have to agree with you, it is getting harder, but its still so much fun. Keep at it.