All X-Box owners please read- potential fire risk!

wow - do you reckon its for people who leave their xbox on all day long?

Either way off to check out www.xbox.com and get one.

Cheers - good post.

i got my cable but it was european version. so quick call on the 0800 number - which ended up in france and i have another uk version on its way. i think the box i have is a mongrel so the serial number counts for nothing. its a uk box inside a 2001 us case!!

the cable is a pretty cool piece of kit too. must be cost billy boy few quid - although i'm sure he's not sweating it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Well posted Yaseen, i'm on the phone now.
omg.gif

Got mine it has a power breaker in it. Worth calling them very rare that you get somthing for nothing.

I was never going to bother getting the new cable for either of my box's, but now I know it's a toy... I'll be on the phone.

Kev.

Ordered one for my first xbox a few months back, all turned up, fine and dandy. This cord replacement concerned consoles manufactured prior to October 23, 2003. I later bought a crystal box and had it chipped, I've now got another letter from MS today to say that any box made before January 14, 2005 needs a new cord too - well thats about all of them then.

Kev.