gta episodes from liberty city

FranA3

FMDETAILING
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
is it any good (ps3) ive got gta 4 now and am looking for a new gta game as i love them or what about gta 5 is it the one that is in london is that any good cheers
fran

Dunno anything about GT5 or anything in London, but I'm still waiting to see what is next released on PS3 - although I'm still waiting for them to bring out San Andreas Stories on the PSP considering they have a Liberty and Vice City Stories games.

As regards to EFLC I think it's very good. Plenty to do and it's nice to know that you have two games in one and gives you freedom of playing any at any time so you;re not focused on just the one story line.

Might be worth checking how much it is on PSN Store. Maybe slightly cheaper than shops unless of course you want a copy of the game.

I have a bad habit of making a back up of all the PSone, PSP and Minis onto my Computer once I have put them on my PSP so I don't lose them lol

yeah may be but still not sure about buying off there because of all the hacking that went on not long ago

episodes from liberty city is mint, especially ballad of gay tony, loads to do and the cars are miles better..

Ballard of gay is the best out of all of them.
Better cars, weapons and extras.
Its worth getting.
Its good long game as well.
Not like this current bunch of 6 hours of game play games.

well ive just bought this game off ebay i hope its as good as people say :)cant wait for it to come now and have a blast on it

yeah may be but still not sure about buying off there because of all the hacking that went on not long ago

To be honest it's rather safe now. I banked with TSB and after speaking to them on the phone regarding canceling card they just said that extra security was in place - if anything the hackers would attack the American sector first as that's the easiest target due to bigger numbers.

Not like this current bunch of 6 hours of game play games.

100% with you on that. I was arguing this fact regarding Call Of Duty whereby everyone completes in it a day jut to mess about online, and then someone said to be if you can't complate a game within a week then you must be **** at it. Conversation ended when i said to them to try completing Gran Turismo in a week.

awesome game mate yeah it took ages to install onto my hard drive (ps3) but very impressed with it ended up playing it for aprox 6 hours last night haha realised what the time was and thought i had better go to bed as i had work in the morning (this was at 3:30am i had work at 9am) haha addictive game tho so much better than gta4 i think